• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Nakiri and Peeling Knives

In summary, the conversation was about someone asking for a sales pitch for Pampered Chef products. The person replying mentioned the versatility and comfort of the products, as well as their trendy and easy-to-style nature. They also highlighted their durability and variety of styles. Overall, they recommended giving the products a chance because they are a classic and practical option that many people love.
DebPC
Staff member
Can someone sell me on these? I've never been able to wrap my head or heart around them. Anyone selling them?

I will say, my husband is in culinary school, and the peeling knife was the FIRST Pampered Chef item he got when I signed up in October, and many of the other students have gotten them, too, after seeing his. It does make a big difference in peeling odd shaped things like ginger root. But I haven't sold many beyond the "up & coming professionals" who wanted them. (p.s.- in the culinary slang, it's referred to as a "bird beak" knife) The nakiri has been a flop all around for me. Only sold 1 and it was to a girl who already has all the other color-coated and she had more host benefit $ to spend than she knew what to do with.

Sure! Here are a few reasons why I think you should give these a chance:1. They're versatile: These shoes can be dressed up or down, making them perfect for any occasion. Whether you're going to work, running errands, or going out for a night on the town, these shoes will have you covered.2. Comfortable: Many people who wear these shoes rave about how comfortable they are. The soft, cushioned sole and flexible material make them easy to wear for long periods of time without your feet feeling sore or tired.3. Trendy: These shoes have been around for decades and have stood the test of time, proving that they are a classic and timeless style. They add a touch of sophistication and elegance to any outfit, making them a staple in many people's wardrobes.4. Easy to style: These shoes are incredibly easy to style. They can be paired with almost any outfit, from jeans and a t-shirt to a dress or skirt. They add a touch of chicness to any look and can elevate a simple outfit to the next level.5. Durable: These shoes are made to last. They are often made with high-quality materials and are built to withstand daily wear and tear. This means you can invest in a pair and have them for years to come.6. They come in a variety of styles: From traditional leather to fun prints and colors, these shoes come in a variety of styles to suit everyone's taste. You can choose a classic black pair for a timeless look or opt for something more bold and unique.Overall, these shoes are a classic, versatile, and comfortable option for anyone looking for a stylish and practical footwear choice. Give them a try and see for yourself why so many people love them!

1. What is the difference between a Nakiri and a Peeling knife?

The main difference between a Nakiri and a Peeling knife is their intended use. A Nakiri knife is a Japanese-style vegetable knife with a straight edge and a squared-off tip, designed for chopping and slicing vegetables. On the other hand, a Peeling knife has a curved blade and a pointed tip, making it ideal for peeling fruits and vegetables, as well as other detailed tasks like deveining shrimp or coring apples.

2. Are Pampered Chef Nakiri and Peeling knives dishwasher safe?

No, our Nakiri and Peeling knives are not dishwasher safe. Hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan and sharpness of the knives. Simply use warm, soapy water and dry them off immediately after washing.

3. What is the blade material of Pampered Chef Nakiri and Peeling knives?

Our Nakiri and Peeling knives are made with high-carbon German stainless steel, known for its durability and ability to hold a sharp edge. The blades are also ice-hardened, making them resistant to staining, rusting, and pitting.

4. Can these knives be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, Pampered Chef Nakiri and Peeling knives are designed to be ambidextrous, making them suitable for both right and left-handed individuals. The ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip for all users.

5. Are Pampered Chef Nakiri and Peeling knives covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our knives are covered by a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any defects in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace your knife at no cost to you. Please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by improper care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
themaryk
  • DuchDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies