• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" is a popular and stylish item among expecting Pampered Chef consultants. It is available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant and comes in various sizes. Unfortunately, it cannot be customized with individual information. Any discounts or promotions may be available through individual consultants.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone have a PC maternity shirt they want to get rid of?
PM or email me!!

Uh Kelly... have news to share?!?!?!?!?!
:sing: :sing: :sing: :D :D

You obviously missed her big announcement thread!!! Her and Anne P are both preggo!

Yep! I will find out "officially" on Monday...but two positive pregnancy tests and no period tells me I am! I should be due in November. I will update y'all after I see the doctor!!

20.gif

congrats. I just found out also!!!

Kelly!! How did I miss that?! Congrats!!

Thanks Anne!

I have one that I would be glad to sell to you. Let me make sure that I know where it is. It is short sleeve and navy blue. I am pretty sure I know where it is.

Oh yea----CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping...

Nicki, let me know what you find!

What is the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!"?

The "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" is a popular item among Pampered Chef consultants who are expecting a baby. It is a comfortable and stylish shirt that allows them to show off their love for Pampered Chef while also accommodating their growing baby bump.

How can I purchase the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!"?

You can purchase the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with placing an order and provide you with more information on pricing and shipping options.

Is the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" is available in a variety of sizes to accommodate all expecting mothers. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on available sizes.

Can I customize the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" with my name or business information?

Unfortunately, the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" cannot be customized with individual names or business information. It is a standard design that represents the Pampered Chef brand as a whole.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!"?

Discounts or promotions for the "Pampered Chef Maternity Shirt Wanted - PM or Email Me!" may be available through individual Pampered Chef consultants. It is best to contact a consultant directly for more information on any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • adauw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JenniferB