• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Enthusiast Loves His Avacado Peeler!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Avocado Peeler is a high-quality tool made of stainless steel that easily slices through avocado skin, removes the pit, and scoops out the flesh. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with similar shapes and textures. Additionally, it is covered by a one-year warranty for any defects or issues.
higoobs
Gold Member
Mr brother in law is a pampered chef enthusiast. He was excited to tell me tha his avacado peeler is awesome in cleaning out the jalapeno pepper to prepare them for bombers!

Attachments

• jalapeno bombers.jpg
    jalapeno bombers.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 586
I use mine to take melon away from the rind. I also cut the end off of kiwi and slide the peeler just under the skin to take if off cleanly. I use it on mangoes and peaches too. I hate avocado, so rarely do I use it for what it's intended.

I also use it when getting melon off the rind...it slides right along the rind without a fear of cutting myself if I slip.

thank you all for giving me ideas ;)

it sits in my TTA while I use spoons on the avocado...

I use it on mangoes after I use the mango wedger. Gets as much fruit off the skin as possible.

higoobs said:
Mr brother in law is a pampered chef enthusiast. He was excited to tell me tha his avacado peeler is awesome in cleaning out the jalapeno pepper to prepare them for bombers!

those look delish!!

They sure are he puts sausage dip inside of them and wraps them in bacon and grills them up on guess what???? Our grill tray!.mmmmmm so gooooood!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your brother-in-law is enjoying his avocado peeler. It truly is a versatile tool that can make meal prep so much easier. I love how it can also be used for cleaning out jalapeno peppers - what a great tip! Happy cooking and enjoy those jalapeno bombers!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Avocado Peeler made of?

The Pampered Chef Avocado Peeler is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

2. How does the avocado peeler work?

The avocado peeler has a sharp, serrated edge that easily slices through the skin of the avocado. The curved tip helps remove the pit, and the scoop-shaped end helps scoop out the flesh of the avocado.

3. Is the avocado peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Avocado Peeler is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to prolong the life of the tool.

4. Can the avocado peeler be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While it is primarily designed for avocados, the avocado peeler can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with a similar shape and texture, such as mangoes and kiwis.

5. Is the avocado peeler covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Avocado Peeler is covered by a one-year guarantee. If there are any defects or issues with the product, it can be exchanged or returned within one year of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Paige Dixon