• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score $77 Pampered Chef Dollars from December Sell-A-Thon!

In summary, the people in this conversation earned $77, $130, and $75 from the December Pampered Chef Sell-A-Thon. They plan to use their dollars for new products and supplies. Becky plans to purchase Kit Enhancement in April, and Sheila plans to spoil herself with new products and supplies.
Morgan032032
I just got an e-mail saying that I earned $77 Pampered Chef Dollars from the December Sell-A-Thon. Uhhh..didn't even know that it was going on! I guess the fact that I had finals and then left the day after for a week of vacation kind of kept me out of the loop! But wow, what an awesome surprise! It made my day:D Now I just have to decide what I want to treat myself to! What are you all going to get with your dollars?

Congratulations!I'll be using mine to fill in the gaps with the new spring products.

Morgan032032 said:
I just got an e-mail saying that I earned $77 Pampered Chef Dollars from the December Sell-A-Thon. Uhhh..didn't even know that it was going on! I guess the fact that I had finals and then left the day after for a week of vacation kind of kept me out of the loop! But wow, what an awesome surprise! It made my day:D Now I just have to decide what I want to treat myself to! What are you all going to get with your dollars?

I'm saving mine for new products, and new Spring Supplies.

I earned $130.92 - and I only did ONE cooking show the entire month! LOL The rest were catalog, online orders and home office leads! :DI was thinking Kit Enhancement in April, but I only earned the middle level on Spring products, so (since I saw the Spring CN spoiler) I'm thinking I might use my PC Dollars to purchase any must-have items that I didn't earn.

I earned $75.95. Yippee! :)

That's awesome, Sheila! I did two cooking shows during my finals week..talk about stressful! But that's all I did for the month, so I had a lot of time to recover (almost too much!) I have some $s saved up from the new consultant rewards since I just started in November..so I think I'm going to use those for my new supplies. I kind of feel like spoiling myself now..I've found that I do a lot more cooking at home when I have a new product to try out! :)

I'm using some of mine for Spring supplies.

I am so so excited, because I earned over $300 in PC $$! Wahooooo!

I did just place a regular supply order and used some of it for that, but I still have over $200 to use for new products and S/S supplies...

Way to go Becky! I haven't had a $6,000 month yet. My highest thus far has been $4,385.30. Hoping to change that, but with a military move coming up to mainland Japan in May ... that may put a damper in my plan!

Sheila said:
Way to go Becky! I haven't had a $6,000 month yet. My highest thus far has been $4,385.30. Hoping to change that, but with a military move coming up to mainland Japan in May ... that may put a damper in my plan!

The almost $1000 in online lead orders really helped! LOVE those! :love:

I had $904 in HO leads in December. That WAS nice! :D

used $50 of mine to register for spring launch...will use the rest for other things..I earned 2 pkgs of the spring products..the directors pkg. and the other full one $6,000 level for sell a thon..so will wait to see what else I need!! whoohooooooo
How did you see the new spring consultant newsletter? just curious

kreaser said:
used $50 of mine to register for spring launch...will use the rest for other things..I earned 2 pkgs of the spring products..the directors pkg. and the other full one $6,000 level for sell a thon..so will wait to see what else I need!! whoohooooooo
How did you see the new spring consultant newsletter? just curious

yep, me too...

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be redeemed for products from Pampered Chef. They are a reward for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party or event.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you earn is based on the total sales from your party.

Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used on discounted items or towards shipping and handling fees. They also cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

How do I redeem Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply select the products you would like to purchase and indicate that you would like to use your Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout. The value of your Pampered Chef Dollars will be deducted from your total.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire 90 days from the date they are issued. It is important to use them before they expire to avoid losing their value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group