• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Do You Still Have the Jar Opener I Purchased Years Ago?

In summary, the company still carries the jar opener that was purchased years ago and it is covered under a lifetime guarantee. Customers can purchase a new one if they have lost theirs, and the company offers a variety of other jar openers. To clean and maintain the jar opener, it can be washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher, and it is designed to open a variety of jar sizes.
countrychick
[ :eek: Help I bought a product several several years ago. It was a under the counter jar opener. Does pampered chef sstill have that product? Please contact me directly at [email protected]

I sent you an email with the product description and picture. Let me know if you can't view it.

I am not sure which product you are referring to. Can you provide more details or a product name? The Pampered Chef website does have a search function where you can search for specific products. You can also contact their customer service for assistance.

1. Do you still carry the jar opener that I purchased years ago?

Yes, we still carry the jar opener that you purchased years ago. Our products are designed to last and we make sure to keep our most popular items in stock.

2. Is the jar opener still covered under the warranty?

Our jar opener is covered under our lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issues with your jar opener, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

3. Can I purchase a new jar opener if I've lost mine?

Yes, you can purchase a new jar opener from our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer a variety of other jar openers to fit your needs.

4. How do I clean and maintain my jar opener?

To clean your jar opener, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. You can also place it on the top rack of your dishwasher. To maintain its effectiveness, make sure to keep the gears and blades free of any food debris.

5. Can the jar opener open all sizes of jars?

Our jar opener is designed to open a variety of jar sizes, from small condiment jars to large pickle jars. However, if you have any concerns, please refer to the product description or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KIRAT