• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Couples Kitchen Show

In summary, the conversation centered around ideas for a couples show, with participants sharing suggestions such as having a cooking competition, having a male partner assist with the demonstration, and incorporating fun activities like guessing the purpose of kitchen tools and racing to prepare recipes. Some also mentioned using a pre-planned "Great Race" theme for a couples show. Overall, the conversation provided helpful tips and ideas for hosting a successful couples show.
karenschulte
Gold Member
Does anyone have any fun ideas that they use at couples shows? It isn't for a bridal shower. The gal booked off of a show I just did and said her husband wanted to come because he loves to cook, but he did not want to be the only guy there. I suggested a couples show and jumped on it. Now, I need ideas!!!! Help me, please!!! :)

Here is what my consultant did before I sold!There are a few things I have heard about since I have not personally done a couples show yet.

1. Have a competition. Have the guys and girls make teams, guys on one and girls on the other. Make one of the teams make the recipe using NO Pampered Chef Tools, have the other make the same recipe WITH Pampered Chef Tools. See who gets done and looks better first!

2. Same idea but have the guys make one recipe and the girls make another. They can use PC products. Judge who's is better.

3. At my show, before I sold PC, I had a couples show. My consultant showed up with her husband. Of course you would need a husband willing to do that. Anyway, she talked through the demonstration while he did the work. It was hilarious. He kept saying, or, just use a knife, because he like using the knives. I had over a $1000 kitchen show with this. The guys guests bought a lot of knives and the women still bought the "right" tools. It was cute and having a guy demo really got the guys into the party too.

You have to get the guys involved...

I have posted this elsewhere, but I did a couple of fun things.

1) When I put on my apron, I then put a tool belt on top of the apron and told the guys I didn't want them to feel out of place (they laughed).

2) During the intros, the girls had to say their name and favorite tool. The guys had to say their name and guess what the tool I had handed them was used for. I handed them things like the citrus peeler, tart shaper, hold n' slice, etc. It was a hoot!

3) We had a competition with the APCS. I chose 3 people from each sex and timed them to see how quickly they could peel and core an apple (after a demo of course). The last male to compete was very into it... I thought he was going to break the host's dining room table as he was shaking it so bad and we literally had apple juice spraying all over. It was hysterical!

HTH

Great Race Couple ShowI was looking for ideas for a couples show a few months ago & came across some ideas for a Great Race show, & everything was put together--instructions for the host, instructions for the guests at the party, broken down into shorter instructions & each placed in an envelope. And the recipes are chosen already. I am going to look for them so I can e-mail them to you. Just e-mail me so I know your address. I think you might also be able to search through the files & find Great Race documents. I am doing a show in January for couples, & I am really looking forward to using this idea. Hope your show goes well, the other two ideas sound really fun too.

I am really enjoying all of these tips.... PLEASE keep them coming (what worked, what didn't work so well) with couples!!! I have my 1st couples show in January and am nervous! :)

all this ideas are so awesome! I have a customer that wants a couples show and I had no clue what I would do! Thanks to all of you I am getting smarter... :D I would also like the information on the great race if you don't mind.... thanks in advance

I was thinking of doing a couples show around valentine's day.
these ideas are awesome!!

couples show tipsI loved all the tips! I'm having a couples show in Feb and you all helped so much! Thanks :D

1. What is a Pampered Chef Couples Kitchen Show?

A Pampered Chef Couples Kitchen Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that is performed by a consultant and a host couple. The hosts invite their friends and family to attend the show and learn about new kitchen products and recipes while enjoying a delicious meal.

2. How long does a Couples Kitchen Show typically last?

A Couples Kitchen Show usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. However, our consultants are flexible and can customize the length of the show to fit the host's needs.

3. Is there a cost to host a Couples Kitchen Show?

No, there is no cost to host a Couples Kitchen Show. Our consultants provide all the necessary kitchen tools and ingredients for the demonstration. However, the host may choose to provide additional food and beverages for their guests.

4. Can we earn free products by hosting a Couples Kitchen Show?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a Couples Kitchen Show, the host can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales generated at the show. Our consultants will work with the host to create a personalized wish list of products they would like to earn for free or at a discounted price.

5. How do we book a Couples Kitchen Show?

To book a Couples Kitchen Show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date, time, and menu for the show and help you invite your friends and family to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scrapbuckman