• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Stuff for Sale

In summary, Jamie is giving up her Pampered Chef business. She has lots of items for sale, and is selling consultant supplies. If you are interested, she will send you a list of items and prices.
alabama pc cons.
After much consideration, I have decided to give up my Pampered Chef business.... I haven't gotten everything together yet, but I know I have lots of stuff for sale.....If you are interested, give me your email address and when I get a complete list with prices, I will email it to anyone who is interested............. Thanks, Jamie

ok, thanks, when I get it all together, I will be sure to email you....

got you ladies...thanks

I would like to see your list as well. Sorry to see you give up so soon...are you sure? Just asking. I started in 1996, did 13 shows from Jan- Dec...things changfe, myself included and I am so very grateful that I did not quit. Think about it...would you leave if you have bookings on your calendar? Don't know your situation, but just had to ask. often I find that people quit before giving the business a full chance.

Thanks.

Brenda
[email protected]

Hi Shadow.... Thanks so much for caring... No, I probably wouldn't leave if I had bookings/shows on the calendar... That's the problem, I have no bookings.... I have struggled to stay active... I am new to my area, don't know very many people and have not been able to get bookings, I hate to leave, but I feel I have no choice... I will send you the list shortly... thanks, Jamie

Heather, I am about to send the list to you and I have sent it to everyone else that asked for it... Thanks, Jamie

If you wouldn't mind adding me as well. [email protected]I'm sorry that it's not working out for you....maybe at another time it will change. I feel for you-my only bookings right now are a few catalog shows...and 2 of the 3 have no sales yet :)

list coming soon girls

silly question, if you are selling consultant supplies etc, you can post a list and prices. The only items we would then need to e-mail you for would be any items avaialable in the current catalog. Seems to me that would be a lot less work for you. People could see the list and decide if they want to contact you or not.

JMM...............I tried to send it to you and it came back undelivered... do i have your email correct [email protected]????? Let me know and I will resend it... Thanks, Jamie

good idea lt1jane....here goes

ITEMS FOR SALE QTY PRICE

LARGE CONS TOTE (THAT COMES WITH KIT ) 2 20.00 EACH

STONEWARE TOTE 1 15

TOOL TURNABOUT TOTE 1 10

USED CATALOG TOTE 1 5

PINK WITH BROWN SLING BAG 1 15

LOTS OF RECEIPTS PROBABLY 200 OR MORE 1 8

CONSULTANT AGREEMENTS 1 LOT 3

MISC PAPERWORK 1 LOT 10

BLACK LOGO BINDER 1 4

WHITE PC MONEY BAG 1 4

ALMOST WHOLE PACK OF P3 RECEIPTS 1 2.5

LOTS OF RECRUITING INFO 1 6

BOOKING AND RECRUITING SLIDE NEW NEVER USED 1 12

COOKING SHOW PLANNING GUIDES (LOTS) 1 3

BUSINESS MATERIALS BINDER 2 2.00 EACH

A LOT OF DVD 'S AND CD'S 1 LOT 10.00 ALL

DENIM CONS APRON 1 5

DECEMBER CONSULTANT APRON 1 20

FLIP TOP CHART WITH INSERTS 10

SEVERAL PACKS OF UNOPENED INVITATIONS 1 5.00 ALL

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW....MAY HAVE MORE... THESE PRICES ARE WITHOUT SHIPPING COST... IF INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND I WILL FIGURE SHIPPING COST.... THANKS FOR LOOKING... JAMIE

the number right after the item is the qty that I have... It was done in a spreadsheet...

This is what has been spoken for so far... I will post again if any of these sales fall through...

Dec Apron
Stonewear Tote
Invitations
Pink Sling Bag
Black Logo Binder
Catalog Tote
P3 receipts
Receipts
1 Consultant Tote

Everything else is still available... Thanks, Jamie

As of now, everything has been spoken for... If any of the deals fall through, I will let you guys know... I am sure I will have more stuff when I go through everything and will post if I do...

OK, not everything is sold...... Here is what's left...
Large Consultant Tote (possibly 2) $20.00
Consultant agreements (lots) 3.00
Recruiting Info (lots) 6.00
planning guides (lots) 3.00
2 white business binders 4.00 both
dvd s and cds 10.00 for all
denim apron 5.00
flip top chart with inserts 10.00

Is the recruiting info current or last years?

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving the business. I am a brand new consultant, just got my kit last week, so I would be interested in purchasing some items.
[email protected].

Best of luck to you!

Related to Pampered Chef Consultant Stuff for Sale

1. What is the typical commission for Pampered Chef consultants?

The commission for Pampered Chef consultants varies depending on their level and sales. However, on average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their sales.

2. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to sell products online through their personalized website provided by the company. However, they are not allowed to sell on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or contact a current consultant for more information. There is a one-time startup fee and consultants are required to purchase a starter kit.

4. Are there any minimum sales requirements for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, consultants are required to have a minimum of $200 in sales every month to remain active. However, this requirement can be waived during the first three months of joining as a consultant.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party. The more sales, the more rewards you can receive. You can also earn rewards by hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies