• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Items for Sale

will need about 120)-$.50Pampered Chef Tapes (great for giving to potential consultants or new consultants)-$.50The Pampered Chef Key Ring-$1.00Pampered Chef Light Blue Tablecloth and Apron-$2.004 and 3/4 sheets of Calendar Reminder stickers for Host. (you'll need about 120)-$.50Retired "Classics" cookbook-$3.00Awesome Pink "Help Whip Cancer" Apron-$4.00Thanks again everyone! I have added a picture of the light blue apron to my Photobucket account. If you would like to see it, just let me know. I will
I have the ShowCase tote for sale. I have had it for a while and just don't use it. You can buy it new for $100.00. Let me know if you are interested. I would sell it for $50.00 plus shipping cost.

I also have a Burg. colored Stoneware Tote. I am selling it for $5.00.

I also have 50 catalogs from last fall. $5.00 takes all.

Thanks, Rebecca

I've never had a stoneware tote...would you recommend it?

How much would the shipping be to 32909? I would be interested in buying it if it's not too much in shipping. Do you have a picture that you could send to me? Is the showcase in good condition?

cost of shippingI actually do not how much it weights. Let me figure it out and I can let you know what the cost would be. Sorry for not having the current info already. Rebecca

ISO Catalog Bag earned Jan 2005I was not able to earn the Catalog shoulder tote this past January, but would really like to have one if anyone has one they are not using. Please let me know how much you want for one. It should fit in a priority envelope (free from the post office) the shipping is a flat $3.85 no matter the weight. As long as it will fit in the envelope we are good!

Thanks,
Sandra Kearns
[email protected]

Update to Consultant items for saleI have found some other Consultant items if you are interested:

The Pampered Chef Recruiting Album-$2.50

The Pampered Chef Key Ring-$1.00

Pampered Chef Tapes (Great to give to potential consultants or new consultants):

Getting Started with The Pampered Chef (2)-$.50 each

Connections: The Key to Recruiting -$.50

It's Your Time-Be a Recruiting Pro!-$.50

The ABC's of Bookings-$.50

Also, A VHS tape of The Pampered Chef: A Closer Look-$1.00

A Bridal Shower "Groom" Apron-$1.00

The light blue "Pampered Chef" table cloth and apron.-$2.00

2 Stoneware Heart Molds-$2.00 each

Just so you know. I am still loving my business, I am just doing some "house cleaning". (It seems I have double of everything!) Thanks, Rebecca

Hey Rebecca~!

Have you figured out shipping yet? I would like to purchase the tablecloth combo, groom apron, the heart molds and the PC key ring! Please let me know!

PostageHi Kristi!

Okay, I've checked the postage rates.

To send the Showcase from CA to FL

USPS Parcel Post (7 days) it runs about $23.00.
or
UPS will deliever in 5 days for about $20.00
or
FedExground will deliever in 5 days for about $14.00

The ShowCase weights about 16lbs. I can add everything else you want into the inside of the Case for no extra shipping charge.

Last edited:
Yet Another Update to PC Consultant SuppliesPampered Chef Black Nylon Shoulder Bag with zipper-$3.00

Light Blue Stoneware Crock w/ insert (plastic insert is slightly mared)-$5.00

Dark Green Stoneware Crock w/out insert-$5.00

4 and 3/4 sheets of Calendar Reminder stickers for Host. (4 sets per sheet=putting them in 19 host packets)-$3.00

23 Imagine MORE...PC Opportunity Brochures- 09/04 model -$2.00

Last edited:
I want your bagJust in case you don't get the private message sent. I WANT YOUR BAG!!

Sandra Kearns
[email protected]

I'll Buy it!Hi,

I'm interested in the Light blue Tablecloth and Apron - What material are they made of though?

Also, the black shoulder bag.

But I am in Canada. My postal code is T0G 0J0 in Alberta. how much for shipping?? :)

PC itemsThanks Michelle for your interest. The tablecloth/apron and the black bag have been sold. I am going to relist everything I still have, including a few new items. Thanks again, Rebecca

Update on PC Consultant items for saleTHE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD. THANK YOU!!!
23 Imagine MORE...PC Opportunity Brochures- 09/04 model -$.50
2 Display crates-$4.00 each
Retired "Classics" cookbook-$3.00
Awesome Pink "Help Whip Cancer" Apron-$4.00
5 gal. Silver "Pampered Chef" (logo is on it) Cooler-$15.00
Light Blue Pampered Chef Apron-$2.00 (no tablecloth)
50 catalogs from last fall. $2.00

Thanks, Rebecca

Last edited:
I also sent you a personal message, but just in case...I want the 2 crates and the recruiting information below:

Thanks a bunch!!

I'm in!I'd be interested in the old catalogs and the light blue apron, if they're both still available.

How much for shipping? I live in San Diego, 92057.

Pampered Chef Consultant Items for sale as of 6/16Thanks to all who have responded. Here is a updated, a price adjusted and added to list:

1 Gray Pampered Chef 3 ring binder-$1.00

The Pampered Chef Black Recruiting Album w/ inserts-$2.50
(PC sells it for $7.00 plus tax and shipping!)

6 Packages of Easy App/Fast Fam/Daz Dess. Invitations-$2.50 for all

The Pampered Chef: A Closer Look Video-$1.00

The Pampered Chef: Your First Kitchen Show Video-$1.00

The Pampered Chef: Spring/Summer 04, Fall/Winter 04, and Spring into Success 05 Videos.-$2.00
(I do not have a VCR!)

Hunter Green "Celebrations" Apron-$2.00

19 Calendar Reminder stickers for Host. (you give the host the stickers with dates written in for the hostess to put on their calendar-cute)-$1.50

Sold Items:
Hunter Green Stoneware Crock w/out insert-$5.00
Stoneware Tote -Burgundy (past logo)- $3.00.
Pampered Chef Stoneware Display-$1.50
Pampered Chef Cookware Display-$1.50

Thanks, Rebecca
You may email me if you would like at [email protected]

Last edited:
BrianneAre you still looking for old catalog? I have about 50 from last season. How about $2 plus shipping?

You've got a deal!
Chef Kearns said:
Are you still looking for old catalog? I have about 50 from last season. How about $2 plus shipping?

Let me know the shipping to 92057.

Thanks!

BrianneI'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I had a party last night and have one in 2 hours. I will make it to the post office and let you know on Monday, okay?

Flat Rate ShippingJust a note to everyone, (even though most of you might know)

It is cheap and easy to send things with the Post Office's Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope or box. You pay a flat rate regardless of where it is going and how much it weighs (good for small stuff, catalogs, etc). You can stuff it as much as you want. The envelope (which fits like 20 catalogs or any combination of stuff - like an apron, binder etc) is only $3.85. Then they have the box which I think is like a dollar more.
You can just go to the post office and pick up a few of them off the counter with some labels. When you are done, you take it back and then pay. Best thing, it only takes 2 days to get your things!!

I just noticed all the postings about shipping cost and thought I'd share for those who may not know this option is available. Good luck to all of you trying to get a bargain!! This site is great!

FyiThe USPS Priority Flat Rate Box is 7.70, the FR envelope is 3.85.

Tonia

Displays?This may be a silly question but I am only in SSM2... What are the stoneware & cookware displays?

Just wondering..if you have anything left ! Probably not but if you do let me know ! Thank you !

Do you still have...I would love the stoneware heart molds if you still have those, what ones do you have? Thanks
Emma

Re: Pampered Chef Consultant Items for sale as of 6/16
Thanks to all who have responded. Here is a updated, a price adjusted and added to list:

1 Gray Pampered Chef 3 ring binder-$1.00

The Pampered Chef Black Recruiting Album w/ inserts-$2.50
(PC sells it for $7.00 plus tax and shipping!)

6 Packages of Easy App/Fast Fam/Daz Dess. Invitations-$2.50 for all

The Pampered Chef: A Closer Look Video-$1.00

The Pampered Chef: Your First Kitchen Show Video-$1.00

The Pampered Chef: Spring/Summer 04, Fall/Winter 04, and Spring into Success 05 Videos.-$2.00
(I do not have a VCR!)

Hunter Green "Celebrations" Apron-$2.00

19 Calendar Reminder stickers for Host. (you give the host the stickers with dates written in for the hostess to put on their calendar-cute)-$1.50

Sold Items:
Hunter Green Stoneware Crock w/out insert-$5.00
Stoneware Tote -Burgundy (past logo)- $3.00.
Pampered Chef Stoneware Display-$1.50
Pampered Chef Cookware Display-$1.50

Thanks, Rebecca
You may email me if you would like at [email protected]

Do you still have the Hunter Green Celebrations Apron available?

:chef: Did you realize that this thread was posted in 2005?

Pampered_Ashley84 said:
:chef: Did you realize that this thread was posted in 2005?

I was just going to say the same thing!

What items are available for sale as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some popular items include the classic stoneware collection, the deluxe air fryer, and the versatile food chopper.

Are there any exclusive items only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are exclusive consultant-only items that can be purchased with your consultant discount. These items are usually limited edition or have special features not available to customers. Check the consultant website regularly for updates on new exclusive items.

Do I need to have inventory on hand to sell Pampered Chef items?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need to carry any inventory. All orders are placed through your personal consultant website, and the company takes care of shipping directly to your customers. This saves you from having to invest in and store inventory.

How can I promote and sell Pampered Chef items as a consultant?

There are various ways to promote and sell Pampered Chef items as a consultant. You can host in-person or virtual parties, offer cooking demonstrations, and share your personal consultant website with friends and family. You can also utilize social media and online marketing to reach a wider audience.

What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn 20-27% commission on personal sales, with the potential to earn bonuses and incentives for reaching certain sales goals. You also have the opportunity to grow your business by building a team and earning a percentage of their sales as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • mferner