• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Briefcase for Sale - Will a Laptop Fit?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Briefcase is a 16-inch by 12-inch by 4.5-inch briefcase designed to fit standard-sized laptops up to 15 inches in width. It features a padded interior for extra protection and has a total of 8 compartments, including a designated laptop compartment, for organization. The briefcase is made of durable and water-resistant nylon, making it suitable for everyday use and travel.
supergirljennie
It says there's a PC briefcase for sale on there. Does anyone have this, and would a laptop fit in it? Thanks!

yes a laptop will fit in it. Mine fits in mine. but I still use my origial briefcase that I got with my laptop cause it is more sturdy to me. I use the PC briefcase to carry all my lapboards and fliptop chart, pens, extra change and caculator.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Related to Pampered Chef Briefcase for Sale - Will a Laptop Fit?

What is the size of the Pampered Chef Briefcase?

The Pampered Chef Briefcase measures 16 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 4.5 inches in width.

Will a regular-sized laptop fit inside the briefcase?

Yes, the briefcase is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops up to 15 inches in width.

Is the briefcase padded to protect my laptop?

Yes, the briefcase features a padded interior to provide extra protection for your laptop while on the go.

How many compartments does the briefcase have?

The Pampered Chef Briefcase has a total of 8 compartments, including a designated laptop compartment, to help keep your belongings organized.

What is the material of the briefcase?

The briefcase is made of durable and water-resistant nylon, making it perfect for everyday use and travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • tashayoung