• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Bag: What Laptop Carrier Works Best for You?

In summary, the briefcase is a good option for carrying a laptop if you don't have a laptop bag that is big enough. It is also good for carrying other items like business cards and gifts.
PCSarahjm
works best for a laptop? Carry all or briefcase that PC offers? Does anyone have the briefcase can you give tell me a little about it???

I have the briefcase, but don't have a laptop to go in it! But I do use the briefcase to take paperwork back and forth to shows. When I did have a laptop a few jobs ago, I used a very similar briefcase and really liked it. Since my laptop was a bit heavy, I really liked using the briefcase to carry it because I wouldn't overload the bag and make it too heavy to carry.
There... my TCW!

I actually put mine in the rolling cart. Just leaving space to lay it on top. I wish that they'd come out with an actual laptop bag that's big enough for one with a 15" screen. That isn't big, but they seem to think it is.

I carry mine in the briefcase. It's perfect although I do with it had some padding. It has several pockets inside to carry business cards, little gifts (islice, tongs, citrus peeler, etc), a hook to hook my keys, etc. I love it!

Is this the briefcase that is on the supply order form??? My problem is that they really do not make a laptop case big enough for my laptop becasue it has a 17 inch montoior on it...

mommyhugz1978 said:
Is this the briefcase that is on the supply order form??? My problem is that they really do not make a laptop case big enough for my laptop becasue it has a 17 inch montoior on it...

Yes, it is. I just measured my laptop, closed, diagonally and it is 16.5" and it fits with room to spare in the briefcase on the supply order.

dannyzmom said:
Yes, it is. I just measured my laptop, closed, diagonally and it is 16.5" and it fits with room to spare in the briefcase on the supply order.

Maybe there is hope for me.. Is the briefcase nice and usable???

I have a 17" laptop and it fits, but sometimes isn't very easy to zipper so I usually leave it unzippered. I still have room for show folders and a money bag and whatever else I throw in there at the last minute (I tend to overpack).

mommyhugz1978 said:
Maybe there is hope for me.. Is the briefcase nice and usable???

Yep - it's strong and stable with a sturdy strap and lots of pockets.

Ok...I might have to get that!!! I have a horrible bag fettish!!! Just what I need another bag. You can never have enough!!! LOL!!!

I ordered the briefcase yesterday. I hope it works for me... right now I have nothing for my laptop. So it is a juggling act to get it from show to show!

chefkristin said:
Ok...I might have to get that!!! I have a horrible bag fettish!!! Just what I need another bag. You can never have enough!!! LOL!!!

Should have found you at NC then huh?

I got the memorabilia pack with picture tote and the backpack and heard people were dying for the backpack - I should have taken it back and sold it to help pay for my other stuff!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Yep - it's strong and stable with a sturdy strap and lots of pockets.

I might have to get it ......and try it out!!!

Related to Find the Perfect Bag: What Laptop Carrier Works Best for You?

1. What size laptop can fit in the bag?

The bag is designed to fit laptops up to 15 inches in size. If your laptop is larger than this, we recommend looking for a larger bag or purchasing a separate laptop sleeve for added protection.

2. Is the bag water-resistant?

Yes, the bag is made from water-resistant materials to protect your laptop and other items from getting wet. However, it is not completely waterproof and should not be submerged in water.

3. Does the bag have extra pockets for storage?

Yes, the bag has multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized. It includes a padded laptop compartment, a front zip pocket for smaller items, and side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.

4. Can the bag be worn as a backpack or only as a shoulder bag?

The bag can be worn as both a backpack and a shoulder bag. It has adjustable straps that can be configured to your preferred carrying style.

5. What materials is the bag made of?

The bag is made of durable and lightweight materials such as nylon and polyester. The interior is lined with soft padding to protect your laptop and other belongings. The straps are made of sturdy webbing for comfortable and secure carrying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • dannyzmom