• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Beer Bread Recipe

In summary, This recipe is delicious and popular among show attendees. It is easy to make and can be adapted to include different flavors or ingredients.
DebPC
Staff member
Here's one I heard about but have not tried, yet.
12 ounces V-8 instead of beer, 1 crushed clove of
garlic, 2 tsp. or 1 tbsp. Itialian Seasoning mix.
6 to 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into very small
cubes. Don't grate it as you want the chunks.
Mix all ingredients together and bake according to box instructions. Cool before serving. You can reheat before serving, but you must let it cool after baking to set cheese into bread.
John W.

I know this has been on here for quiet a while but has anyone done this
beer bread? Sounds interesting?! Please let me know if anyone has tried it.

Beer Bread Recipe ThoughtHmmm? V8...Beer...V8...Beer

I think I'll stick with the Beer ;) . I know it cooks out and all, but just the smell of V8 makes my stomach flipflop. I have made it with sprite & garlic. I didn't put enough garlic though. It still tasted good, just not "garlicy" enough.

for personal reasons I won't buy beer and I won't have it in my house. However, i have made the beer bread using carbonated strawberry water. It was very good, but more like a dessert than a bread. The beer gives the bread that yeasty taste that people like. All of the alcohol cooks out. I have heard of people using coke instead of the beer.

There is a thread on hear saying that the alchol does not cook all the way out like everyone thinks it does i have never tried it

At every show that I have done beer bread and dips at, I have sold at least 6 boxes of beer bread and at least 4 loaf stones. Everyone LOVES it!

I love the beer bread and sell quite a bit of it at my shows...it goes great with the All Purpose Dill Dip! The recipe variation on the box with salsa and cheddar cheese is also quite good and a great alternative if you don't want to use beer.

Mary

I just made my first loaf of beer bread last night. It was FABULOUS! Just spread some strawberry jam on it and it's like a dessert.

For those of you who have served it at shows, do you make it ahead of time and just pass it around, or do you actually do a cooking demo during the show? I'm only asking because it does take quite awhile to bake so I wasn't sure. I plan to have samples at my next show.

Marg said:
At every show that I have done beer bread and dips at, I have sold at least 6 boxes of beer bread and at least 4 loaf stones. Everyone LOVES it!
Do it in the mini-loaf pan instead of the loaf pan. When I make the bread at home I find that it lasts longer if there are small loaves instead of the one large one.

You could also divide the bread mix in two and put half with 6 oz. beer and half with 6 oz. V-8 or soda or whatever you want. Then you'd get two different flavors and choices for the guests to try with just one recipe!

1. What ingredients are needed for the Pampered Chef Beer Bread recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Pampered Chef Beer Bread recipe are 3 cups of self-rising flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 can of beer, and 3 tablespoons of melted butter.

2. Can I use any type of beer for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the type of beer used will affect the flavor of the bread.

3. How do I make the bread rise without yeast?

The self-rising flour used in this recipe already contains baking powder and salt, which helps the bread rise without the need for yeast.

4. Can I substitute the self-rising flour with all-purpose flour?

Yes, you can substitute the self-rising flour with all-purpose flour, but you will need to add 3 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 teaspoon of salt to the recipe to make up for the missing ingredients.

5. How long does it take to bake the Pampered Chef Beer Bread?

The Pampered Chef Beer Bread takes about 45-50 minutes to bake at 375°F. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven, so it's best to check on the bread after 40 minutes and adjust the baking time if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • DebPC