• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Banners/Tableclothes

S
sfdavis918
Can we not order a banner anymore? I found one on Merrill, but it is specifically for wedding registries. I want a generic/all purpose one for booths.

Also, are the only tablecothes that wecan order the vinyl ones?

someone on here was selling a banner not to long ago. check in the marketplace.

I am not sure if they are still available at Merrill, but I just invested in a solid colored table cloth from Target. Its a cranberry color and made my SA products stand out more.

I also got a cranberry tablecloth from Target. It actually goes with our stuff very nicely!!

There is a banner on Merrill and has nothing to do with wedding registry

It just says "The Pampered Chef - discover the chef in you" WELCOMES YOU

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
There is a banner on Merrill and has nothing to do with wedding registry

It just says "The Pampered Chef - discover the chef in you" WELCOMES YOU

:chef:
Oh, tee hee, I completely missed that whole section for some reason!!:blushing: thanks!

Hold and submit a show Jan. 1-9, 2008 and get a free tablecloth! :)

Merrill also has a tablecloth that will fit an 8' table - it is $50, though!

Don't mean to highjack, but I can't get to the section of the Merrill website that has the tablecloths or decals and stuff. Can someone post the link, please???

The only way to get there is through CC. Posting a link wouldn't necessarily work. Their site is, IMO, poorly designed and inconsistent. Sometimes there are several levels of pages to go through to get to the actual items.

Okay, so I went back on the site. At the top, it changes from "by rewards" to "by wear" to "by words", but as you can see from the screen shot, the "by words" option is not on the left and when I search for things like "tablecloth", "banner" or "decal", nothing comes up..........:mad: :grumpy:

I talked to them about it, but they couldn't really help. Will have to call them again, I guess! But, maybe it's just as well I can't access it, 'cause I'd be buying, buying and buying some more!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• merrill site.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 346
Sarah--When you go through CC go to the Merrill store. Once you get there follow these directions.

1. Go to tab "by words"
2. Then click on business builders
3. There is a Vinyl Banner on that page.

I hope this helps. :)

Related to Pampered Chef Banners/Tableclothes

1. Can we not order a banner anymore?

No, you can still order banners from Pampered Chef. However, they may only be available for specific purposes, such as wedding registries.

2. I found one on Merrill, but it is specifically for wedding registries. I want a generic/all purpose one for booths.

You may need to check with Pampered Chef directly or search for a generic banner from a third-party vendor. It is possible that Pampered Chef only offers specific banners for certain events or purposes.

3. Are the only tableclothes that we can order the vinyl ones?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tablecloths in different materials, including vinyl, fabric, and disposable options. You can browse their website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on available tablecloth options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies