• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill

In summary, some suggestions for securing a 4'x2' PC banner to a table or hanging it behind a table include using tablecloth clips and zip ties, attaching it to a PVC pipe stand, using 3M hooks with velcro, using a small metal rod pushed through the banner's metal rings and tablecloth, and using ribbons tied to SA stands.
aalvernaz
I just purchased the 4'x2' PC banner from Merrill. I need to find a way to secure it to the table or hang it behind the table.

Does anybody have any suggestions that does not involve a $200+ stand?

Any ideas are welcome!

How heavy is it? Could you attach it to tablecloth clips (the kind you would use to keep tablecloths on picnic tables) with zip ties and then clip it on the table?

I clip mine onto my tablecloth by pinching a little of the fabric and the banner into a bulldog clip.
Where did you find a $200 stand?

go to walmart or target to the section where all the 3m hooks are. They have one that is velcro. I attach one side to the banner and one to the wall. I have used this multiple times with my banner. You need to attach it in at least 4 places. I only usually have to replace the stickies on the wall side.

Last edited:
A cluster-mate has a stand her DH made from PVC pipe. It was nowhere near $200, is collapsable, and is acceptable-enough looking for all but the most formal events (it helps that we usually wrap it with netting to dress it up).

A small metal rod (or a vitamin or tylenol--hard tube shaped style).

Push through the table cloth and the inside of the metal ring. It will go through and hold your banner very neatly. -- My husband gets the credit for this idea!

floccies said:
A small metal rod (or a vitamin or tylenol--hard tube shaped style).

Push through the table cloth and the inside of the metal ring. It will go through and hold your banner very neatly. -- My husband gets the credit for this idea!

Maybee it's just too early the morning for me but I have no idea what you are trying to describe.... Although it sounds interesting. Could you explain more?

etteluap70PC said:
Maybee it's just too early the morning for me but I have no idea what you are trying to describe.... Although it sounds interesting. Could you explain more?
I think I missed it, too. I usually use some ribbons and tie them to my SA stands. That keeps them pretty secure.

My hubby made a pvc stand for me as well with an extra bar across (right under the sign where I can display our Chef's Tools or other things that can hang including towels. I like it high vs on the table b/c it can be seen across the room, esp since hopefully, your table is blocked b/c of all of the people looking at your booth!

etteluap70PC said:

OK I'll try again.

1. small 1 inch or smaller rod (the size of a "hard" tylenol)
2. banner on top, table cloth underneath, rod under the table cloth
3. Push the rod through the metal ring on the banner (grommet) a small amount of the table cloth will also go through that grommet. The banner has 3 or 4 of these metal rings/grommets in it.
4. At the end you have a table cloth covered rod laying across the grommet that is in the banner. It is enough to hold your banner on.

floccies said:
OK I'll try again.

1. small 1 inch or smaller rod (the size of a "hard" tylenol)
3. Push the rod through the metal ring on the banner (grommet) a small amount of the table cloth will also go through that grommet. The banner has 3 or 4 of these metal rings/grommets in it.
4. At the end you have a table cloth covered rod laying across the grommet that is in the banner. It is enough to hold your banner on.

OK so lets see if I've got it...
1. You need a piece of dowel or PVC about an inch long. Same diamater as inside of banner gromet hole.
3. Push the rod through the metal ring on the banner (grommet) a small amount of the table cloth will also go through that grommet.

The table cloth basically holds this in place. There is nothing actuall attachet to the table?

Interesting!!!

Genius.

etteluap70PC said:
OK so lets see if I've got it...
1. You need a piece of dowel or PVC about an inch long. Same diamater as inside of banner gromet hole.
3. Push the rod through the metal ring on the banner (grommet) a small amount of the table cloth will also go through that grommet.

The table cloth basically holds this in place. There is nothing actuall attachet to the table?

Interesting!!!

I usually have some items on top of the table holding the table cloth down like stoneware, tool turnabout etc.

I see! Thanks!!

Wow, piping and tylenol bottles. You ladies are so creative. I use masking tape on the table or the cloth. It stays and it comes off the banner w/o yuck left behind the way electric tape would. Just good ol masking tape. I used it at an indoor event and an outdoor event-no problems at all.

Related to Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill

What is the Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill?

The Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill is a customizable banner that can be used to promote your Pampered Chef business at events, parties, and trade shows. It features the Pampered Chef logo and can be personalized with your name and contact information.

How do I order the Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill?

To order the Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the banner design you want and provide your personalization details. The banner will then be shipped directly to you.

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill?

The Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill measures 2 feet by 6 feet, making it the perfect size to display at events and parties. It is made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and easy to transport.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill with my own design?

No, the Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill is only available with the Pampered Chef logo and pre-selected designs. However, you can personalize it with your name and contact information to make it unique to your business.

Is the Pampered Chef Banner From Merrill suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill is made of weather-resistant vinyl material, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is also lightweight and comes with grommets for easy hanging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies