• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Pampered Chef Stand: Get Ideas and Inspiration Here!

In summary, a cluster-mate has created a self standing stand for their PC banner. They use white tulle (netting) to drape the banner when not in use, and plan to paint or wallpaper the stand when it is finished.
Jules711
Silver Member
Have any of you created a self standing stand for your PC banner? My DH is going to make one from PVC but thought if we don't have to guess, that would be great. Thank you!!

Never mind...he built one for me already. I just need to pretty it up a little.

I'd like to see a pic when it is done. I just bought the banner but am unsure how to hang it/when to bring it.

I'll take a pic when I put it up. I have a booth this weekend. Right now it's just PVC. It's great because the top is at least 7 feet tall! The bottom is a 1x4 rectangle I think so it doesn't even take up much room. He's also going to set it up so I can hang items from it. I'm thinking the nylon tools since they aren't pretty sitting out, but could be cute that way.I think decorating it may take a few trials though.

I really want to see it when it is done, I am so excited!!

A cluster-mate has one that she made for her banner. She's got the older banner that's a little bigger than the one that's available now. When we do bridal fairs together and want to decorate it, we get a roll of 6" wide white tulle (netting) that's available at any craft or fabric store. And we just wrap the stand once it's up, not pulling the tulle tight, but fluffing it out a little. (For craft fairs, my clustermate has some plastic flowers that she tapes to the stand with packing tape, but I think they look a little tacky.)

I was thinking of painting it or wrapping it some pretty & subtle wallpaper border or something. White is not so bad but there is some red lettering on it. This would allow the tule idea. Flowers sounds like too much work really and I don't want it to be distracting either. Just not an eyesore:)

Related to DIY Pampered Chef Stand: Get Ideas and Inspiration Here!

What materials are needed to make a DIY Pampered Chef Stand?

To make a DIY Pampered Chef Stand, you will need: a wooden cutting board, a candlestick holder, wood glue, a drill, screws, and paint or stain (optional).

How do I assemble the DIY Pampered Chef Stand?

First, use wood glue to attach the candlestick holder to the center of the bottom of the cutting board. Let it dry completely. Then, drill small holes and insert screws to secure the candlestick holder. Lastly, paint or stain the stand if desired.

What are some creative ways to decorate the DIY Pampered Chef Stand?

You can add a personal touch by painting the stand with your favorite colors or designs. You can also use stencils or decoupage to create a unique look. Another idea is to add hooks or clips to hang kitchen utensils or recipe cards.

Can I use a different type of base for the DIY Pampered Chef Stand?

Yes, you can use any type of base that is sturdy enough to support the weight of the cutting board and any kitchen tools you may want to display. Some ideas include a wooden bowl, a metal tray, or a glass candle holder.

How can I use the DIY Pampered Chef Stand in my kitchen?

The stand can be used to hold your Pampered Chef tools and utensils while cooking, or as a display for your favorite kitchen gadgets. You can also use it to hold a tablet or cookbook for easy access to recipes while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • ParishKitchen