• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can P3 be installed on a computer with Windows 7?

In summary, P3 With Windows 7 Help is a free software program developed by Pampered Chef to assist users with managing their business and organizing customer information. It is only compatible with Windows 7 operating system and can be accessed through a web version for Mac users. There is also a mobile version available for iOS and Android devices. For any questions or assistance with using P3, users can contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have a new recruit who has Windows 7 on her computer and she said P3 won't load on it..is there anyone that has been able to install pampered partner plus on their new computer?

I just bought an ACER Netbook with Windows 7 this week and went to Consultants Corner and loaded it onto my computer with NO problem at all.

That might be it- if she's using the CD that came in our kit, versus downloading directly from CC. The version online on CC would probably be more current for the new release of Windows- vs the CD in the kit.

1. What is P3 With Windows 7 Help?

P3 With Windows 7 Help is a software program developed by Pampered Chef that is designed to assist users with managing their business and organizing their customer information. It also provides helpful tips and resources for using the P3 program effectively.

2. Can I use P3 With Windows 7 Help on my Mac computer?

No, P3 With Windows 7 Help is only compatible with computers running Windows 7 operating system. If you have a Mac computer, you can use the web version of P3, which can be accessed through your internet browser.

3. Is there a cost for using P3 With Windows 7 Help?

No, P3 With Windows 7 Help is a free program for all Pampered Chef consultants. You can download and install it on your computer at no additional cost.

4. Can I access P3 With Windows 7 Help on my phone or tablet?

Yes, there is a mobile version of P3 available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store and log in with your P3 account to access your information on the go.

5. How do I get help with using P3 With Windows 7 Help?

If you have any questions or need assistance with using P3 With Windows 7 Help, you can contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team. They can provide you with resources and guidance to help you navigate the program effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies