• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find My P3 Receipts? HELP!

In summary, when you right click on a show and print receipts, you need to find this option and it is not easy to find.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just submitted my first show w/ P3 - CANNOT FIND WHERE TO PRINT RECEIPTS! HELP!

When you click on shows, if you look just above the list of all of your shows, you will see 'Print Receipts'. Took me a while to find it also.

Ahhh - got it! Thanks!

Silly me - I was looking in the actual show - and in reports.....the 2 places I've always printed from in PP!

I did the same exact thing....I think I needed it to be a bright red flashing button that I needed to push!!

Or maybe a flashing pop-up that says "PRINT RECEIPTS HERE!"

I have issues with not seeing things that are right in front of me.:rolleyes:

I am so glad that I read this before I posted because I was wondering the same thing. Thank you.

i had trouble locating it as well. not user friendly if you ask me. don't get me started about adding an expense......

vwpamperedchef said:
i had trouble locating it as well. not user friendly if you ask me. don't get me started about adding an expense......

TOTALLY AGREE! I bought a new computer, so decided to bite the bullet and start using P3......and I'm doing it, but I find it difficult and awkward to use.....have to switch to different screens to do ANYTHING at all! It has been taking me FOREVER to do peoples orders at shows.....and I find that embarrassing and frustrating.

same issues every month...Since I"m more of a hobbyist SP? I have the same issues every month :( I can never remember where to print off receipts. This same thing is happening all the time; thanks so much for the postings here :)

Liz

Just had the same problem. I don't think this software is as easy to use as the previous version. I HATE the having to switch screens all the time!

caynreth said:
Just had the same problem. I don't think this software is as easy to use as the previous version. I HATE the having to switch screens all the time!

Agree here too! It takes me so much longer now to enter info....very frustrating!

I guess I feel lucky that I started using the P3 when I started my business. That way, I don't have anything to compare to!! I don't think P3 is bad, but I never used the other one!

I know this thread is old, but I just changed over to PP3 about 9 days ago, and I was pulling my hair out yesterday, trying to figure this out! And I knew I had seen threads on this in the past, I never looked at them because I was using PP3 yet.
Of course yesterday was when CS was down! Go figure! LOL! :rolleyes::D
Thank you all for the help your provide even if this thread was started over a year ago!!!;):D

It's funny because I don't know what you're talking about on how you print receipts. I right click on the show and a little window comes up. I click on "print receipts". I think I found it when I was trying to figure things out by just doing some trial and error clicking.

JAE said:
It's funny because I don't know what you're talking about on how you print receipts. I right click on the show and a little window comes up. I click on "print receipts". I think I found it when I was trying to figure things out by just doing some trial and error clicking.

Okay, now you have me re-opening PP3 to check out your method! LOL!
That's one think I don't like about PP3, is that it takes quite a while to load. I understand why, but I'm a NOW girl! I have high speed internet, and it's still not fast enough! My hubby just laughs at me, he says I'm not a "NOW" woman, I'm a "YESTERDAY" woman, give it to me "like yesterday" is something I'm known for. That is the one thing I need to give to God on a regular basis, I'm never been known for patience!;)

Well, well, well..... lookie that!!!! Thanks Jae!!!! That makes it even quicker for me, YIPEE!!! LOL!:D

If your P3 is slow (to load or to run), download the latest version from CC. Go to CC and get it, don't use the "Check for updates" within P3. For some reason, getting a clean complete copy instead of the update will run better.

ljeffries said:
When you click on shows, if you look just above the list of all of your shows, you will see 'Print Receipts'. Took me a while to find it also.

I have never saw this - I click the shows tab and click the host name I want to print receipts for and right click on their name and it brings up a few options and one of them is print receipts and then you select for which guest you want all or just some.

1. Where can I find my P3 receipts?

Your P3 receipts can be found in your Pampered Chef account. Log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view and print your P3 receipts.

2. I can't find my P3 receipts in my account, what should I do?

If you are unable to find your P3 receipts in your account, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you locate your receipts or provide you with a copy.

3. Can I access my P3 receipts from previous orders?

Yes, you can access P3 receipts from any previous orders in your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the "Orders" tab and select the order you need a receipt for. The P3 receipt will be available to view and print.

4. I placed an order as a guest, can I still access my P3 receipt?

Yes, you can still access your P3 receipt even if you placed your order as a guest. You will need to create a Pampered Chef account using the same email address you used for your order. Once your account is created, you will be able to view and print your P3 receipt in the "Orders" tab.

5. I accidentally deleted my P3 receipt, can I get a new one?

Yes, if you have accidentally deleted your P3 receipt, you can request a new one from our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with a copy of your receipt or help you locate it in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lesliec