• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Help! I Cant Put My Show In...

In summary, your computer is telling you that an instance of Pampered Partner is already started. You need to close that instance before attempting to start another. You may have lost your show information when you updated P3, but you can still enter information into it prior to last night. Do you unistall P3 and try reinstalling it, or do you remember the steps to add another consultant's information and try doing that?
Denarella
I keep getting a message when I try to open P3 that says

"An instance of Pampered Partner is already started. Please close that instance before attempting to start another."

I dont have it open at all. When into Task Manager and there's nothing there.

Can someone please help me?

TIA,
Dena

Did you try to restart your computer? This has happened to me before btw--it is frustrating!

Do you ever have PP set up in your computer and P3 is a new program? I never had PP, when I started I installed P3 and was doing my shows and entering them as usual. Well, after about a week I got a message (I can't remember what it said exactly) but I had to call Tech Support. They told me I had to run P3 as the administrator, they walked me through that. The only problem was I lost my first show info!:( Thank goodness I had all the info on paper!) But thats what I had to do. I am definitely not a computer expert but if you did have PP before, maybe you have to uninstall it first?? I don't know, but I just thought I would let you know what I had to do and my situation... Good Luck!

I never had PP.

me neither, thats why I can't offer a whole lot of info but there are plenty of people on here and who have spoken about this problem and I am sure they can help...but if it were me with the same problem, I would call tech support (not that they won't give you the right info, I actually have a lot of confidence that they will). I get anxious about my shows and making sure I put all the right info in and send it out correctly. Probably because of my mix up in the beginning and losing my information.

PC_CPR said:
Did you try to restart your computer?

This has happened to me before btw--it is frustrating!

Its Pampered Partner Plus? came with consultant's kit? I had my first show last night and I tried to do everyone's order on my laptop and it wouldnt take. I've been able to enter info (show info) into prior to last night and it keeps giving me the same message.

Dena it sounds like the same thing that happened to me... I had to call tech support

This happened to me at the end of August when there was an update. Something was wrong with the update. I got it to correct by rebooting, then starting P3.

i just sent you a PM with the patch for the fix that the tech support people gave to me when i had this problem

g

ginamkiely said:
i just sent you a PM with the patch for the fix that the tech support people gave to me when i had this problem

g

That didnt work, neither did rebooting....this is insane

Denarella said:
That didnt work, neither did rebooting....this is insane

Do i unistall it and try reinstalling it? I cant call until Monday, can I?

I fixed it. All better! Thank you!:balloon:

Glad you finally got it all taken care of Dena... the madness is over LOL

Carissidy said:
Glad you finally got it all taken care of Dena... the madness is over LOL

I had to uninstall and reinstall. The pressure was bad enough with doing my first show...that was rough...glad its over!:D

P3 ?Hi:

I saved info to hard drive and it's gone. So I did this and it was very easy, now that I have to do it again, I forgot the steps. My new day job keeps me from calling Tech Support :(

Anyways;

My new consultant who signed with me is waiting on the internet, her computer broke and her kids are getting her a new one.

I had added her info in on P3 below mine with her name, Consultant ID and PW and I can't remember the steps to do it again. I have a show for her to put in as well.

TIA;

LIZ:blushing:

1. How do I schedule my P3 Show?

To schedule your P3 Show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Schedule a Show" button and follow the prompts to select a date, time, and location for your show.

2. Can I reschedule my P3 Show?

Yes, you can reschedule your P3 Show by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Shows" tab. Then, find the show you want to reschedule and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can select a new date, time, or location for your show.

3. How do I invite guests to my P3 Show?

To invite guests to your P3 Show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, find the show you want to invite guests to and click on the "Invite Guests" button. You can then enter their email addresses or send them a personalized invite link to join your show.

4. What do I do if I can't find a host for my P3 Show?

If you are having trouble finding a host for your P3 Show, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They can help you find a host or offer alternative solutions for hosting your show.

5. How do I track my P3 Show sales and rewards?

To track your P3 Show sales and rewards, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, find the show you want to track and click on the "View Show" button. You will be able to see the total sales, host rewards, and any other rewards earned from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Denarella