• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some office supplies? Want to save money? Check out my overstocked items!

In summary, overstocked supplies are items that have not been selling well and have accumulated in inventory. They may include discontinued products, seasonal items, or items that were ordered in excess. Pampered Chef may have overstocked supplies due to reasons such as discontinued products, seasonal items no longer in demand, or overestimating demand for a certain product. The prices of overstocked supplies are reduced in order to sell them quickly and make room for new inventory, providing customers with a great opportunity to purchase items at a discounted price. However, returns or exchanges for overstocked supplies are not accepted, except in cases of damage or defect. Overstocked supplies are restocked on a regular basis, with the frequency depending on the demand
msadoian
Calling all consultants!

Any takers for my overstocked products & paperwork supplies such as computerize receipts, several stamps, calendar reminder stickers for hosts, TY notecards, invitations,PC logo pens and etc? If you are interested, please shoot me an email and I will post the pictures of items for you. Price are marked down, first come, first serve! Please email me for picture attachment at [email protected]

I just sent you an email for a list of your items. Thanks.
Annie

Thanks Annie! I mailed your stuff yesterday. Please let me know when you receive it. Thanks, have a great day!
Margaret:)

I would like a list also. I tried to email you but it would not send for some reason. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

1. What are overstocked supplies?

Overstocked supplies are items that have not been selling well and have accumulated in inventory. They may include discontinued products, seasonal items, or items that were ordered in excess.

2. Why does Pampered Chef have overstocked supplies?

There are a few reasons why we may have overstocked supplies. Sometimes, products are discontinued or seasonal items are no longer in demand. Other times, we may have overestimated demand for a certain product or ordered too much inventory.

3. Are the prices of overstocked supplies reduced?

Yes, the prices of overstocked supplies are reduced in order to sell them quickly and make room for new inventory. This is a great opportunity for customers to purchase items at a discounted price.

4. Can I return or exchange overstocked supplies?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for overstocked supplies. All sales are final. However, if the item is damaged or defective, we will gladly replace it for you.

5. How often do you restock overstocked supplies?

We restock overstocked supplies on a regular basis, but it depends on the demand for the product. Some items may sell out quickly and be restocked sooner, while others may take longer to sell and be restocked less frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies