• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough

In summary, "Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough" is a motto that promotes being prepared for unexpected situations. This can be applied in the kitchen by having extra ingredients and backup cooking methods on hand. It is important to be overprepared in the kitchen as it can save time, money, and stress. Some tips for achieving this include keeping a well-stocked pantry, freezer, and spice cabinet, and planning meals ahead of time. This motto can also be applied to other areas of life such as work, travel, or emergencies, to help reduce stress and increase efficiency.
lkprescott
Silver Member
I had to share this. My friend held a show earlier this week (I'm just now remembering to post it.. LOL)... and I wanted to surprise her with a sweet treat at the show. I really wanted to try out the mug cake idea though something just told me to take a backup... just in case. So though it was more to lug I grabbed some biscuits for doing sweet bites with the sprinkles and boy was THAT a good move!

Turns out... she had no microwave! Now... I've been to her house tons of times, even helped her move and yet I'd never given it a moment's notice that she had no microwave. I did talk about the cake though to highlight the versatility of the SA line and one of the gals wrote the recipe down but it just goes to show sometimes it's good to be overprepared! LOL..

ive done that too==except the microwave was too small!! but used the oven instead!

What is the mug cake and the sweet bites?

vwpamperedchef said:
ive done that too==except the microwave was too small!! but used the oven instead!
too small for the mug cake? Now THAT'S a tiny microwave!

DBono said:
What is the mug cake and the sweet bites?

These should help.

Attachments

• Saute Pan Biscuits.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Coffee Cup Cake Mix.doc
    20 KB · Views: 284

What is "Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough"?

"Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough" is a motto that encourages being prepared for any situation. It means having extra resources or knowledge in case of unexpected events.

How can I apply this motto in my kitchen?

In the kitchen, "Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough" means having extra ingredients on hand, such as spices or pantry staples, in case a recipe calls for more than expected. It also means having backup cooking methods, like a slow cooker or grill, in case the oven or stovetop is not available.

Why is it important to be overprepared in the kitchen?

Being overprepared in the kitchen can save time, money, and stress. It allows for flexibility in meal planning and can prevent last-minute trips to the grocery store. It also ensures that even if something goes wrong, such as burning a dish or running out of an ingredient, there is a backup plan in place.

What are some tips for being overprepared in the kitchen?

Some tips for being overprepared in the kitchen include keeping a well-stocked pantry, freezer, and spice cabinet, having backup cooking methods, and planning meals ahead of time. It's also helpful to have a few go-to recipes that can be made with basic ingredients on hand.

Can "Overprepared Sometimes Is Just Enough" apply to other areas of life?

Yes, the motto can be applied to other areas of life such as work, travel, or emergency situations. Being overprepared can help reduce stress and increase efficiency in any situation where unexpected events can occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • sailortena
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
just4me
  • 4kids4me