• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Fundraiser Roadblocks: Strategies for Success

In summary, a "Can't Do Fundraiser" is a hassle-free way for organizations to raise money by simply accepting donations instead of selling products. To set up a fundraiser, individuals can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide a link for donations and offer support and resources. There is no minimum donation amount, but setting a goal is recommended. Rewards can still be earned through this type of fundraiser, with Pampered Chef offering up to 25% of total sales in free products. The duration of the fundraiser is flexible and can be determined with the help of a consultant.
TheFreddiesCook
Everytime I've offered the fundraiser opportunity to certain groups or organizations, they've said NO because then we would open the doors to similar offers. So they don't want Mary Kay, Avon, Party Lights, etc.. coming and offering them a fundraiser opportunity as well. Apparently, if they say yes to me, they'll have to say yes to the others...

Have you encountered this kind of response? What have you done?

I've never personally encountered this response, but have you asked them why they haven't considered doing fundraisers with any of these other businesses? Reassure them that just because they opt to do a fundraiser with you doesn't mean they have to say yes to everyone. I would explain to them though you're not familiar with what types of fundraising programs other companies offer, here are the benefits of ours- we don't markup our products for fundraisers, they earn up to 15% of sales (or you can choose to donate more if you decide), etc. etc.

It could be that they have not found direct sales fundraising to be appealing in general and are using this as an excuse. Just because someone says yes to one person doesn't mean they have to say yes to everyone else.

Yes, I have encountered this response before. In situations like this, I have found it helpful to highlight the unique benefits and features of my fundraiser opportunity compared to others. I also emphasize the value and quality of the products being offered and how it aligns with the organization's values and goals. Additionally, I offer to provide a personalized and tailored approach to the fundraiser, addressing any specific concerns or needs the organization may have. This can help differentiate my fundraiser from others and show that it is a valuable and exclusive opportunity.

Related to Overcoming Fundraiser Roadblocks: Strategies for Success

1. What is a "Can't Do Fundraiser?"

A "Can't Do Fundraiser" is a unique way for organizations to raise money without the hassle of traditional fundraisers. Instead of selling products, individuals can simply make a donation to the organization. This eliminates the need for collecting orders, distributing products, and handling money. It also allows the organization to keep 100% of the donations.

2. How do I set up a "Can't Do Fundraiser?"

Setting up a "Can't Do Fundraiser" is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. They will provide you with a link to share with your supporters, where they can make donations directly to the organization. The consultant will also provide support and resources to help make your fundraiser a success.

3. Is there a minimum donation amount for a "Can't Do Fundraiser?"

No, there is no minimum donation amount for a "Can't Do Fundraiser." Any amount, big or small, is greatly appreciated and will go towards supporting your organization. However, it is recommended to set a goal for your fundraiser to help motivate and track progress.

4. Can we still earn rewards for our organization with a "Can't Do Fundraiser?"

Yes, you can still earn rewards for your organization with a "Can't Do Fundraiser." Pampered Chef offers a generous rewards program for organizations, where they can earn up to 25% of the total sales in free products. The more donations your supporters make, the more rewards your organization can earn.

5. How long does a "Can't Do Fundraiser" last?

The duration of a "Can't Do Fundraiser" is up to the organization. It can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the fundraising goals and needs. Pampered Chef consultants can work with the organization to determine the best timeline for their fundraiser and provide support throughout the entire process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI