• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over $7000 in Products for Just $195 - Wow!

In summary, the $7000 package from Pampered Chef includes a variety of top-performing products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances. The products are pre-selected and cannot be changed, but are highly-rated and of top-quality. The package is available to anyone who joins as a consultant and is non-refundable. After purchasing, the package can be expected to arrive within 1-2 weeks.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I just sent out my Newsletter and I realized it said you will receive "over $7000 in products for just $195"!!! :eek: What a deal!

Dang! I hate it when that happens.

Oh my oh my! Put a disclaimer on your website to cover your butt!

Winnipegk said:
I just sent out my Newsletter and I realized it said you will receive "over $7000 in products for just $195"!!! :eek: What a deal!

That is a good deal! WOW! Sign me up!:D

At least you'll see if anyone reads your newsletter. Most people won't notice and those that do will realize that it's too outrageous to be correct.

LOL, I'd send a follow-up email that says:

Special bonus SB if you can find the typo in the newletter I just sent.

Actually, that sounds like a great way to handle the mishap.

Give a prize like 10% off or no shipping for who ever asks you about it , say you put it in there to see who really reads your newletter. It is so high of a dollar amount I don't think anyone would hold you to it
this could be used to your atvantage

chef131doreen said:
Give a prize like 10% off or no shipping for who ever asks you about it , say you put it in there to see who really reads your newletter. It is so high of a dollar amount I don't think anyone would hold you to it
this could be used to your atvantage

Or send them a Season's Best. Good idea to make a joke out of the situation. "find the blooper".

tlennhoff said:
LOL, I'd send a follow-up email that says:

Special bonus SB if you can find the typo in the newletter I just sent.

Good idea! I think I will do that.

1. What products are included in the $7000 package?

The $7000 package includes a variety of top-performing Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances. Some examples include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Executive Cookware Set, and the Food Chopper.

2. Can I choose which products I want in the $7000 package?

No, the products in the $7000 package are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, they are some of our most popular and highly-rated products, so you can be sure you're getting top-quality items.

3. Is the $7000 package only available to consultants?

No, the $7000 package is available to anyone who joins as a consultant with Pampered Chef. It's a great value for those looking to start their own business with us.

4. Can I get a refund on the $7000 package if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, the $7000 package is non-refundable. However, we are confident that you will love the products and the opportunity that comes with becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How long will it take for me to receive the $7000 package after joining as a consultant?

Once you join as a consultant and purchase the $7000 package, you can expect to receive it within 1-2 weeks. We ship all packages as quickly as possible, so you can start using and demonstrating your new products right away!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • chelynn