• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oval Platter with Cranberry Design: Perfect for a 20lb Turkey!

In summary, the Oval Platter with Cranberry measures 15.75 inches in length and 11 inches in width. It is also microwave and oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The platter is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping and cracking.
mamaliss
Can anyone tell me if this is big enough for say a 20lb turkey?

Definitely! It's huge!

Without a doubt!! I LOVE mine...:love:

It's definately big enough. It is huge! I absolutely love mine!

It is so big I am glad we have the new dot one now too cause it is small one and people find the other one kinda overbearing.

Without a doubt. I miss mine ... took it to a show and on my way home it broke! :cry:

YES!!

I miss mine too. My hubby broke a bunch of my SA when he went to move our hutch. I had all my broken pieces packaged up to return to HO and my son mistook the box to go out with the trash.:cry::cry::cry: I'm STILL so SAD!:cry::cry:

PampMomof3 said:
YES!!

I miss mine too. My hubby broke a bunch of my SA when he went to move our hutch. I had all my broken pieces packaged up to return to HO and my son mistook the box to go out with the trash.:cry::cry::cry: I'm STILL so SAD!:cry::cry:

Don't be too upset with your son - the warranty does not include breakage. It does cover chipping though.

BethCooks4U said:
Don't be too upset with your son - the warranty does not include breakage. It does cover chipping though.

I'm slowly getting over it but yes, Ho was going to replace it. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Related to Oval Platter with Cranberry Design: Perfect for a 20lb Turkey!

What is the size of the Oval Platter with Cranberry?

The Oval Platter with Cranberry measures 15.75 inches in length and 11 inches in width.

Is the Oval Platter with Cranberry microwave safe?

Yes, the Oval Platter with Cranberry is microwave safe.

Can the Oval Platter with Cranberry be used in the oven?

Yes, the Oval Platter with Cranberry is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

How do I clean the Oval Platter with Cranberry?

The Oval Platter with Cranberry is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for best results.

What material is the Oval Platter with Cranberry made of?

The Oval Platter with Cranberry is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping and cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies