• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outward Image Training Event Scranton, Pa

In summary, Cheryl has scheduled a training event in Scranton, PA with Outward Image on December 3rd, 2008. The event will include a Director only session on "Enlightened Leadership" and a Consultant and above session on "Designing an amazing cooking show." There will be a fee for consultants to attend. Cheryl is excited about the event and hopes to see many Directors and their teams there. Some members have expressed interest in attending, including Linda who will be at New Director Academy in Chicago and Morfia who has floor space available for anyone who wants to attend with their team. The event is recommended by several members and is expected to be a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
Koolotus
On the testimonial of Morfia and the rest I went ahead and scheduled a training event in Scranton, PA with Outward Image.
I am looking for other Director's and their teams to participate.
The date is
December, 3rd, 2008 3-5 pm Director only event "Enlightened Leadership: shift from a cheerleader to a coach/mentor"
Dinner from 5-6
Consultant and above event 6:30-9:30 pm
"Designing an amazing cooking show! A step by step class and the systems to use with it"
***I figured with the announcement November 3rd, it would be a good time to give my team the tools to kick it up so they can achieve the trip!***
No kidding it is expensive. Director's can use their professional development for their training There will be a fee to attend for consultants.
More info to follow!
Looking forward to some cheffers coming :D:chef:

so how far is Scranton PA from Richmond VA? There are 3 Directors on here that MIGHT want to make the trip with this much notice!!!!

How about it Jennifer & Amy...wanna road trip to PA to see Cheryl??!!!!

EDIT: just looked at a map~you are damn near in NY! I don't think "road trip" is what it would take to get to you! More like "airline trip"!!!!!!!

That would be AWESOME!!!!
It would also be a write off. I am really excited about this and just a little scared. I have never done anything like this and I am hoping it goes off well.
So, the more the merrier :)

My brother is in Virginia beach, it is 7 1/2 hours. With the price of airlines you should drive!

Cheryl: I am definitely interested! I'm off to Chicago for New Director Academy, so I won't be able to catch up with you by phone until Sunday. Can't wait to hear more of the details!

Mary

chefmary said:
Cheryl: I am definitely interested! I'm off to Chicago for New Director Academy, so I won't be able to catch up with you by phone until Sunday. Can't wait to hear more of the details!

Mary

I'll be there tomorrow too! I'm looking forward to meeting you - did you get your homework done?

It will be great to meet you, too, Linda! I'm finishing my collage now!:eek:

Good for you Mary - can't show up w/o homework (as if new directors really have spare time to do arts & crafts.....I'm more worried about my $4k team sales!)

So is this a phone thing or do we have to be there? It sounds great and I would love to participate. It's in Dec? I will be going to Leadership in Jan. I don't know if I can swing that with my husband. It sounds great though!!

We should all do it! I'll check flights. I will be going to Leadership for $209 R/T. I don't think that's too bad! Course for PA we still have to pay for rooms and food. Hmmm. My fall is going to have to really pick up!

have air bed may travel??

Mary - I'm going to NDA tomorrow too! Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheryl - I'm definitely interested too. I'm only 2-3 hours from you!

Morfia - If we're along your driving path, we have floor space. :)

chefmeg said:
so how far is Scranton PA from Richmond VA? There are 3 Directors on here that MIGHT want to make the trip with this much notice!!!!

How about it Jennifer & Amy...wanna road trip to PA to see Cheryl??!!!!

EDIT: just looked at a map~you are damn near in NY! I don't think "road trip" is what it would take to get to you! More like "airline trip"!!!!!!!

Julie came to Richmond and did a training for our cluster last March. It was awesome!! As much as I'd LOVE to see her again, I don't think I can take the time off work. If I'm going to leadership (not sure if I can afford it), I know I can't. How far is Scranton from Philly? My sister is moving to Philly next week. If we did go, I'm sure we could stay with her. It's an amazing training. Julie is AWESOME!

Mary : I knew you would be game, actually I was counting on you. Call me next week. I wish I was going to NDA now, october :) hopefully!

Chef Kearns. Sorry, you have to be there :) It's worth it! Keep me posted!
Morfia : Definetly! Plenty of floor space and I would LOVE to have you!
Kris: you too! I would be honored!

That goes for any of you that are willing to come with your team. Plenty of floor space :)
I knew this would be a great event!!
Thank you to all of you who recommended Outward Image here and on CS.
:) :) :)

iteachurkid said:
Julie came to Richmond and did a training for our cluster last March. It was awesome!! As much as I'd LOVE to see her again, I don't think I can take the time off work. If I'm going to leadership (not sure if I can afford it), I know I can't. How far is Scranton from Philly? My sister is moving to Philly next week. If we did go, I'm sure we could stay with her. It's an amazing training. Julie is AWESOME!

Jen~I will look into how far it is from Philly...I am about 20 minutes from Philly and would love to go to this training as I missed it when she was here in Jan or Feb...You can stay with me too if you want...I will check it out...

Looks like about 2 1/2 hours from here.. 2 hours maybe from philly...
Maybe we can visit the "office" gang LOL ...

It's a 9 hour drive for me. I would totally be in except I am needing surgery and am not sure on the timing. When will you need the commitment?

:pray: I do want to come! It sounds awesome!!

My big issue (well, besides the surgery thing) is that no way will my husband sanction leadership if I go to PA in December - but then he already doesn't want me to do leadership anyway (but I will anyway if my girl promotes - and I can travel - lol).

I think I will start asking for commitments around 10/1 with an early bird registration price through 11/5 after that it will cost more. I want to know I have the whole shebang covered way before she gets here!!

pckrissy said:
Looks like about 2 1/2 hours from here.. 2 hours maybe from philly...
Maybe we can visit the "office" gang LOL ...

If it's 2 hours from Philly than (depending on when you hit DC traffic), it's anywhere from 6-8 hours from here. I really want to come, but I'd have to take two personal days, and I only have 4...not sure I'll be able to make it happen! I'd love to come visit though. We'll have to figure out a weekend for me to go visit my sister and us to meet up :)

Bumpity Bump!

The Date was changed. But is now SET
December 3rd 2008
All else remains the same. I will work on the prices etc. and have it all ready soon.

Turns out there was a little calendar snafu in Julie's office, shows it happens to the best of us!

iteachurkid said:
If it's 2 hours from Philly than (depending on when you hit DC traffic), it's anywhere from 6-8 hours from here. I really want to come, but I'd have to take two personal days, and I only have 4...not sure I'll be able to make it happen! I'd love to come visit though. We'll have to figure out a weekend for me to go visit my sister and us to meet up :)

sounds like a plan :) :)

I would love to attend this but two things concern me...weather and time off from work!!

It is about a 5 or 6 hour drive for me.

me too--I like to work at least 10 party's in Dec--not after the close of selling season--But--if we do a retreat we know Phily-is an ok spot in the future==

I'm still planning to attend....hopefully with some consultants in tow. :)

I'm just about 2 hours away & would love to come. Keep me posted :)

Hooray!
Anyone that wants to come please shoot me an email at [email protected]
Let me know if you will be using your professional development money for it so I have a head count for HO.

On Wednesday, December 3rd I have scheduled an event with Outward Image.
The event will be held at Marvelous Muggs in Moosic, PAThere will be a Director’s only training event from 3-5 “Enlightened Leadership: How to Shift from a cheerleader to a mentor and coach.” Then from 6:30-9:30 for everyone there will be “Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience”I think that after our National Meeting Day event that this will be a great time to give our teams the tools to put what they want within reach!
I am very excited to have Julie come and speak with us! I have heard amazing things about her seminars and her coaching.
I am asking for commitments from the Directors ASAP. This does qualify for Professional Development reimbursement and I will submit it all together to Home Office.
I am asking for a deposit of $50 from each Director by 9/27 with the other $50 due to me by 11/3.By 9/27 I will have flyers that outline cost to consultants and the nitty gritty details.
I look forward to your team participating!

If you have any questions please give me a call.
Thanks,
Cheryl Batcher
570-251-3493

1. What is the purpose of the Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA?

The Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA is a professional development event designed to help individuals improve their outward appearance and image. It will provide tips and techniques for dressing for success, etiquette, and overall presentation in both personal and professional settings.

2. Who can attend the Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA?

This event is open to anyone who wants to improve their outward image and presentation. It is especially beneficial for professionals, business owners, and individuals in customer-facing roles.

3. What can I expect to learn at the Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA?

The event will cover a variety of topics including dressing for different occasions, grooming and personal hygiene, body language and non-verbal communication, and etiquette in various settings. You will also learn how to enhance your overall image and make a positive first impression.

4. Who will be leading the Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA?

The event will be led by experienced image consultants and experts in the field of personal and professional presentation. They will share their knowledge and provide practical tips and advice to help you improve your outward image.

5. How can I register for the Outward Image Training Event in Scranton, PA?

You can register for the event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Space is limited, so we recommend registering early to secure your spot. We also offer group discounts for companies or organizations interested in attending with multiple employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefmary