• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated With a Few New Items

In summary, the Ice Cream sandwich maker is good, the Tart/Quiche pan is good for Flan, the Dessert Cookbook is good, and the single large twixit clip is crazy expensive.
esavvymom
Staff member
There are a couple of new items on the outlet- a few of which I am going to get.

Just an fyi. :)

Thanks for the FYI.

Does anyone know if the Ice Cream sandwich maker is any good? My sister is interested in the Hospitality Set. She's looking for ideas on what all it can be used for. She's not sure how big those smaller "boats" are and what foods could go in there. (She did see the actual measurements and food ideas listed there, just she wanted more input from those who have it and have used it.)Is the Tart/Quiche pan good for Flan?And last question....how good is that dessert cookbook?

babywings76 said:
Does anyone know if the Ice Cream sandwich maker is any good?

My sister is interested in the Hospitality Set. She's looking for ideas on what all it can be used for. She's not sure how big those smaller "boats" are and what foods could go in there. (She did see the actual measurements and food ideas listed there, just she wanted more input from those who have it and have used it.)

Is the Tart/Quiche pan good for Flan?

And last question....how good is that dessert cookbook?

I'm wondering the same thing. I was looking at the Ice Cream Sandwich maker, and the Dessert Cookbook too. :)

ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!The Paper Napkins are back!Will they ever be gone?

I haven't used the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker..but my BFF bought one from me and she loves it.

OK I just have one comment to make..do you really think that anyone is going to buy 1 large twixit clip for $1?

You can go down a little farther and buy a pack for $3.75

chefheidi2003 said:
OK I just have one comment to make..do you really think that anyone is going to buy 1 large twixit clip for $1?

I thought the same thing. What's up with that? Why would there be one large twixit by itself, anyway?

Then I wondered - is this a jumbo one? Bigger than the large one in the pack? I don't remember one like that though....

Is it just me or does it not seem like there's much markdown in these prices? Sure, the napkins went from 20 to 5, but still. It just doesn't seem like much else is marked down that much.

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought the same thing. What's up with that? Why would there be one large twixit by itself, anyway?

Then I wondered - is this a jumbo one? Bigger than the large one in the pack? I don't remember one like that though....

I thought about that too..and I thought about it before I posted..but if you look it says Large..and if you look at the description of the pack the "large" is the middle size one..because the biggest one is "giant"..so I don't know..it just seems odd if you ask me. If I were a customer and I looked at both descriptions I definately would not buy the single one.

I LOVE the delightful desserts cookbook! One of my all time favorites and I have the ice cream sandwich maker too, it works good - I think I've only used it once! One of those things you tend to forget you have but it is easy to use!

We have the sandwich maker and love it. It's fun for the kids and helps it be a little less messy.

As far as the hospitality set is concerned, I adore mine and use the little pieces all the time. The boats are the perfect size for a stick of butter, or to stand up club-style crackers in. Definitely worth it!

I love the Desserts Cookbooks! I use it all the time.

chefheidi2003 said:

How funny! That is what prompted me to jump on this site and then I found it had already been posted by several other people. Why would you not want to pay another $2.75 and get the whole pack? A dollar for one though...that's just too crazy!! They didn't mark the Delightful Dessert cookbook down very much, but it has some pretty awesome recipes in there and I find myself reaching for it quiet often still to cook from it. Think I may have to grab a few of them.

my mom bought the ice cream sandwich maker - she uses it to make perfectly round burgers.

Related to Outlet Updated With a Few New Items

1. What is the "Outlet Updated With a Few New Items" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Outlet Updated With a Few New Items" section is a special page on our website that features discounted products that have been recently added to our outlet collection. These products are limited in quantity and only available while supplies last.

2. How often are new items added to the outlet section?

We update the outlet section with new items on a regular basis, usually every 1-2 weeks. However, the frequency may vary depending on inventory and sales.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet items. However, our outlet prices are already heavily discounted, so you can still get great deals on these products.

4. Are outlet items of lesser quality compared to regular products?

No, outlet items are not of lesser quality. They are simply products that are being discontinued or have limited availability, which is why they are offered at a discounted price.

5. How do I know if an item is available in the outlet section?

You can check the availability of an item in the outlet section by clicking on the product and looking for the "Outlet Availability" section on the product page. If the item is available in the outlet, it will say "In Stock." If it is not available, it will say "No Longer Available."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956