• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet...through Cc or My Site?

In summary, the Outlet section on CC or My Site is a special section that features discounted Pampered Chef products such as discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items. New items are added every Tuesday at 9 a.m. Central Time, but popular items may sell out quickly. Discounts or coupons cannot be applied to Outlet items, but commission can still be earned on purchases made through CC or My Site. All sales on Outlet items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. The Outlet section is available to customers in both Canada and the United States, but items and prices may vary between the two countries.
hperschnick
I have 2 guests who want outlet items and I have several things I want. I was going to order them all together through CC and get a bit of a discount but didn't know what the real difference was. Should I do it through my site - I'm going to give some as gifts.

Which would be better... It is only going to be about a $30 order total.

Do we make commission off outlet purchases on our web site?

We do make commission on sales through our website.

Consultants get an additional discount on outlet purchase placed through CC and a break on the shipping (we pay $4, they pay direct shipping). Those are considered non-commissionable orders.

Related to Outlet...through Cc or My Site?

1. What is the Outlet section on CC or My Site?

The Outlet section on CC (Consultant's Corner) or My Site is a special section that features discounted Pampered Chef products. These products may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items, and are available at a discounted price while supplies last.

2. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?

New items are added to the Outlet section every Tuesday at 9 a.m. Central Time. However, popular items may sell out quickly, so we recommend checking back regularly for new deals.

3. Can I use discounts or coupons on Outlet items?

Unfortunately, discounts or coupons cannot be applied to Outlet items as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on Outlet purchases made through your CC or My Site.

4. Can I return or exchange Outlet items?

All sales on Outlet items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We do our best to accurately represent the condition of these products and provide detailed descriptions, so please read them carefully before making a purchase.

5. Is the Outlet section available to customers in Canada and the United States?

Yes, the Outlet section is available to customers in both Canada and the United States. However, please note that items and prices may vary between the two countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518