• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Deep Dish Baker Lids at CC Outlet - Shop Now!

In summary, the CC outlet has the deep dish baker lids but not the citrus collection. The mixes are good, but some of the items are only available through the CC outlet. The stoneware crock is for muffins or a loaf, and the chipotle ranch mix is the best.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Besides the mixes there is also the deep dish baker lids! I found ordering through the CC outlet we could get the citrus collection which has 2 towels & a trivet but couldn't find it on my website outlet.

Hey, did you see that they old kitchen shears on up?????

I snagged some and 8 guac mixes!

Finally some good things on there!!!

Are the mixes good? And, the old shears, I think everyone liked those better than the new ones? Or was it the old ones people were having problems with? I'm excited some towels are on there.
YAY!

No everyone LOVES the old white shears!

And the mixes of Guacomole I love, but you're going to get hooked!! And they arent going to be available any longer!! So...take your pick! Buy a lot! or Buy none! LOL

Seriously though, I love it! I don't like spicy foods and this is just the right amount of zest!

Am I crazy? I looked on my outlet and don't see ANY of that! A few things, but mostly patriotic stuff.

ya, you're crazy Jules! heheh! Just kidding. Someone else said some of the stuff was only available through CC, so if you are looking at the outlet through your personal website you might not see it. Man, I'm gonna end up spending like $50 on outlet stuff!! Guess I better go sell some more!

Does anyone have the stoneware crock? Are they for muffins or a loaf? I can't tell from the picture.

Yeah! I'm going shopping today.I have many of the burgandy crocks and a few hunter green - I use them to hold utensils more than make a loaf of bread.On the fluted pan - love that one too...

Help! I am trying to get some stuff of the outlet but it is not putting the vegetable peeler and the lid in my cart. Anyone else having problems?

JoLynn

I've had problems in the passed, I'd add quantity on multiple items and they wouldn't add to the cart. I think part of my problem was that I didn't click the little box to the left of the item. Try that and adding a quantity.

jbarnhill said:
Help! I am trying to get some stuff of the outlet but it is not putting the vegetable peeler and the lid in my cart. Anyone else having problems?

JoLynn

I can't get it to add anything to my cart!:cry: (and I'm checking the little box too)

Heck yeah!!I got 4 of the small bowl caddies!! $2.00 a piece? CRAZY!! I also got 2 of the kitchen shears and the patriotic set. I am HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY!!

Thanks for posting this :)
I always forget to check and I just sent out a flash to my customers!!!

I am so excited about the chipotle ranch, kitchen shears and deep dish baker lid. Of course, I had to get other stuff too.....

I sent an email at 5:35 today & 1 hour later had an order over $60!

I just ordered 4 kitchen shears (love those babies), 1 DDB lid and 5 veggie peelers!

I had a problem with stuff not showing up in my cart awhile back, too... I finally got it in there by clicking on the "update shopping cart" button, even when I had not changed any quantities. I hope that helps if anyone is still having problems.

jbachen said:
I had a problem with stuff not showing up in my cart awhile back, too... I finally got it in there by clicking on the "update shopping cart" button, even when I had not changed any quantities. I hope that helps if anyone is still having problems.
Thanks Jean - I'll go try that now!ETA: Okay - that doesn't work either. I can't even get to an "update shopping cart" button. Every time I try to add something, it tells me my shopping cart is empty, and to return to shopping to fill it.I'm checking the box, and putting in quantity, I've cleared my cookies, and shut down my computer - nothing is working....I was going to order off my website - but I want the cheaper price and $4 shipping!

Last edited:

Related to Discover New Deep Dish Baker Lids at CC Outlet - Shop Now!

What are the benefits of using the new Deep Dish Baker Lids?

The new Deep Dish Baker Lids from CC Outlet offer several benefits, including:

• Allows for even baking and browning of dishes
  • Prevents spills and messes in the oven
  • Can be used as a serving dish straight from the oven
  • Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with all sizes of Deep Dish Bakers

Are the Deep Dish Baker Lids safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lids are safe to use in ovens up to 450°F. They are made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

Can the Deep Dish Baker Lids be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Baker Lids are not recommended for use on stovetops. They are designed to be used in the oven only.

Do I need to season the Deep Dish Baker Lids before using them?

No, the Deep Dish Baker Lids do not require any seasoning before use. They are ready to use right out of the box.

Are the Deep Dish Baker Lids covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lids are covered by a limited warranty. If there are any defects in the material or workmanship, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • hmolah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • JennLizFran