1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Outlet products

1. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Hi, I am a newbie and know that I have to wait till I sell 1250 to open up access to outlet purchases, but when do the current outlet specials end? Was that mentioned at conference? There are some items that friends of mine want, but I'd rather wait till the end of this month to get the commisionable sales...Not even sure if this is posted in the correct place, but TIA!!!

Jul 19, 2009
  2. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

Don't quote me here, but I believe that the outlet specials are while supplies last and each item stays on the outlet until it's sold out. I don't check the outlet as often as I should but I think it's updated every 2-3 months with products being added.

Jul 19, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

They can be pulled ("sold out") at any time. Normally it updates somewhere between the 1st and 5th of the month, though one month it was closer to the 15th...

The # of new items added is around 4-8 each month, and usually around the same # coming off. Sometimes, they sell out quickly, within a few days and sometimes, they stick around for MONTHS on the outlet...

Jul 20, 2009
  4. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Thanks! I will be hopefull that I get my 1250 soon! 2 shows closing by the 31st.... we'll see!

Jul 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted