1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outlet item

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Does anyone have the SA Black Triangle Plates that are on the outlet right now? I keep looking at them and am thinking about ordering them, but would just like to see them in person, but since that's not possible, I'll ask someone who has them? Are they nice? Are they really pretty like the other SA? Recommend?

Oct 27, 2009
  2. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

I have them, one of the main uses for them was to use with the large platter. They look really cool with it, great way to divide it up.

Oct 27, 2009
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

they are my favorite

Oct 27, 2009
  4. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

I have them too. Same quality as the other SA and very pretty. I've used them both with the large square to divide them up, in addition to just by themselves. Great way to break up a blah tablescape.

But, ask some people on here and they'll tell you that I'm a Simple Additions Whore. I have pretty much every piece.

Oct 27, 2009
  5. ChefPaulaB

I WANT every piece! I love them too! I ordered them and the Tiles Rectangle Platter just now off the outlet! Can't wait for Thanksgiving to show them off!!!

Oct 27, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

Well, I just received my outlet order today, the Tiles Rectangle Platter and the Black Triangle Dishes. OMG! They are beatiful! The platter is a lot bigger than I expected, love it! And the black triangle pieces are really cool looking. As much as I love the tiles I wish I had splurged and just gotten the plain white one though, because now I really want to use it for Thanksgiving but it doesn't go with my china pattern, if it were white I could use it with. But oh well, I'll use it for some other time when I'm not using china...

Oct 30, 2009
Have something to add?