• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SA Black Triangle Plates: Reviews & Recommendations

In summary, the dishes are really pretty and the platter is a lot bigger than expected. They are perfect for Thanksgiving.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have the SA Black Triangle Plates that are on the outlet right now? I keep looking at them and am thinking about ordering them, but would just like to see them in person, but since that's not possible, I'll ask someone who has them? Are they nice? Are they really pretty like the other SA? Recommend?

I have them, one of the main uses for them was to use with the large platter. They look really cool with it, great way to divide it up.

they are my favorite

I have them too. Same quality as the other SA and very pretty. I've used them both with the large square to divide them up, in addition to just by themselves. Great way to break up a blah tablescape.But, ask some people on here and they'll tell you that I'm a Simple Additions Whore. I have pretty much every piece.

leftymac said:
I have them too. Same quality as the other SA and very pretty. I've used them both with the large square to divide them up, in addition to just by themselves. Great way to break up a blah tablescape.

But, ask some people on here and they'll tell you that I'm a Simple Additions Whore. I have pretty much every piece.

I WANT every piece! I love them too! I ordered them and the Tiles Rectangle Platter just now off the outlet! Can't wait for Thanksgiving to show them off!!!

Well, I just received my outlet order today, the Tiles Rectangle Platter and the Black Triangle Dishes. OMG! They are beatiful! The platter is a lot bigger than I expected, love it! And the black triangle pieces are really cool looking. As much as I love the tiles I wish I had splurged and just gotten the plain white one though, because now I really want to use it for Thanksgiving but it doesn't go with my china pattern, if it were white I could use it with. But oh well, I'll use it for some other time when I'm not using china...

1. What are the dimensions of the SA Black Triangle Plates?

The SA Black Triangle Plates have a diameter of 10 inches and a height of 1 inch.

2. Are the SA Black Triangle Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

3. How many plates come in a set?

The SA Black Triangle Plates are sold in a set of 4.

4. Can these plates be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, these plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

5. Are the SA Black Triangle Plates durable?

Yes, these plates are made of high-quality stoneware that is durable and long-lasting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tashayoung
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefruthie
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • chefhelen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies