• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Towner Invites: Don't Miss Our Delicious Cooking Show!

In summary, Jeanine is sending out invitations for her upcoming cooking show. She is asking if anyone has any cute or clever ideas for the invites. She also mentions that ordering is easy and that hosts can get full credit for the orders if they email or call soon after the show is booked.
MHPampered
I have a host that is having a cooking show. I am now sending out invites for my hosts so I was wondering does anyone have anything cute or clever to put on invites for people who are out of town or state that you know are not going to come to try and get them to place an outside order?

Thanks in Advance!

Do you have a PWS?
Something like this goes on ALL my invites
Can’t join the fun? We will miss you!!!
At The Pampered Chef there is always something new!
Please take a few minutes to browse our virtual catalog online at
www.******** Ordering is simple! Click on order online.
Please type in your host's name on option 1.
(This is the only way to insure your host gets full credit for your order)

I've heard some consultants create a cooking AND a catalog show on their PWS and have their host send out-of-towners the catalog show invites. That way they don't automatically ignore the invitation because they can't come.

NooraK said:
I've heard some consultants create a cooking AND a catalog show on their PWS and have their host send out-of-towners the catalog show invites. That way they don't automatically ignore the invitation because they can't come.

This is the reason I ask all my hosts to email or quickly call everyone as soon as the show is booked so they know to be watching for more info.

I display this information very prominently in my invitations (I make my own):

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to www.pamperedchef .biz
• Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
• Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host Name
• Begin shopping
• Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

Thanks Jeanine this will work great!!!

1. What are "Out of Towner Invites"?

"Out of Towner Invites" are invitations that are specifically designed for guests who live outside of the area where the event is taking place. They often include information about local accommodations, transportation options, and any other important details that may be relevant for out-of-town guests.

2. Do I need to send "Out of Towner Invites" to all of my guests?

No, "Out of Towner Invites" are typically only sent to guests who live outside of the area where the event is taking place. If the majority of your guests are local, you may not need to send these types of invitations at all.

3. Can I customize the information included in the "Out of Towner Invites"?

Yes, you can customize the information included in the "Out of Towner Invites" to fit your specific event and needs. You can include details about local attractions, recommended hotels, and any other relevant information that you think your out-of-town guests may find helpful.

4. When should I send out the "Out of Towner Invites"?

It is recommended to send out the "Out of Towner Invites" at least 2-3 months before the event. This will give your out-of-town guests plenty of time to make travel arrangements and plan their trip.

5. Can I include a map in the "Out of Towner Invites"?

Yes, you can include a map in the "Out of Towner Invites" to help your guests navigate the area and find their way to the event location. This can be especially helpful for guests who are not familiar with the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • chefjulieg