• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch

In summary, "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products that are currently out of stock. Eligible products can be identified by the "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" icon and shipping times may vary. Orders can be cancelled or changed before shipping, and there is no additional cost for using the program.
grayby
Ack! My director advised against ordering more, thinking I would have plenty. Guess what??? :eek:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have two packs for saleI have two brand new packs still in the plastic for $12 each and I can ship them priority mail tomorrow morning for only $8.95 in a flat rate box which should arrive in 2-3 days. Let me know if you are interested. If you don't need them right away media mail would be about 7-10 days and cost about $6.50 depending on your zip code.
Debbie :D

Just PMed you. Thanks!

I have some as well if you need more! PM me :)

I'm good, but thanks so much!

1. What does "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" mean?

"Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products that are currently out of stock. This means that if a product you want to purchase is not available, you can still place an order for it and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

2. How do I know if a product is eligible for the "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" program?

You can check if a product is eligible for the program by looking for the "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" icon on the product's page. This icon indicates that the product is currently out of stock but can still be purchased through the program.

3. How long will it take for my "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" order to be shipped?

The shipping time for "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" orders may vary depending on the availability of the product. We will do our best to ship your order as soon as the product becomes available, and you will receive a notification with the estimated shipping date.

4. Can I cancel or change my "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" order?

Yes, you can cancel or change your "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" order as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or cancellations.

5. Is there an additional cost for using the "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" program?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Out of Stock: Seeking Help in a Pinch" program. You will only be charged for the product and standard shipping fees, if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • jbdowd0798