• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Oil Dipping Seasonings: Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the most commonly recommended oils for dipping are extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and flavored oils such as garlic or chili-infused oils. While you technically can use regular cooking oil for dipping, it is not recommended as it may not have the same flavor profile or quality as oils specifically made for dipping. The recommended way to serve the oil for dipping is in a shallow dish or plate and some people like to add herbs, spices, or garlic for added flavor. The dipping oil can also be used for cooking, but the flavors may change when heated. It is best to use the oil for dipping as intended. The shelf life of dipping oil can vary depending on the type of oil and any additional ingredients added, but
sandilou
Silver Member
A guest yesterday wanted some ideas for other ways to use the Oil Dipping Seasonings. So, tell me, what are some of your ideas?

TIA,
Sandi

mixed with sour cream and mayo for dip

I love all of them on roasted or grilled veggies - just toss the veggies with a little olive oil, and sprinkle with a seasoning.

Also good on chicken and fish the same way

They are also all good mixed with mayo or cream cheese (or half of each) and used as a spread for wraps and other sandwiches..or with cream cheese and used as a spread for bagels.

Sprinkled in melted butter and poured over popcorn.

I rarely use mine as an oil dip LOL

I use the Parmesan Garlic for making Garlic Bites (melt butter, mix in seasoning, quarter up canned biscuits and toss to coat, bake).

Spinach Red Pepper makes a FABULOUS dip for veggies with sour cream and mayo. It's also yummy to spread that dip on chicken and bake.

Cut up small potatoes, toss to coat in olive oil and a mix of both the Parmesan Garlic and Lemon & Rosemary seasonings. Fry/bake.

Split a loaf of french bread, spread with butter, sprinkle with Lemon & Rosemary or Parmesan Garlic seasonings.

THere is a recipe in the catalog that shows using them for "garlic bread". (that one uses the Lemon & Rosemary)

Garlic Parmesan is great on scrambled eggs.

Get a Pilsbury French loaf and cut it in half, then split each half open. Mix a little seasoning with olive oil and brush on, then bake til golden brown. Easy and delicious!!

1. What types of oil are recommended for dipping?

The most commonly recommended oils for dipping are extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and flavored oils such as garlic or chili-infused oils.

2. Can I use regular cooking oil for dipping?

While you technically can use regular cooking oil for dipping, it is not recommended as it may not have the same flavor profile or quality as oils specifically made for dipping.

3. How should I serve the oil for dipping?

It is recommended to serve the oil in a shallow dish or plate that is large enough for easy dipping. Some people also like to add herbs, spices, or garlic to the oil for added flavor.

4. Can I use the dipping oil for cooking?

Yes, you can use the dipping oil for cooking, but keep in mind that the flavors may change or diminish when heated. It is best to use the oil for dipping as intended.

5. How long can I keep the dipping oil?

This will depend on the type of oil used and if any additional ingredients were added. Generally, dipping oil can be kept for up to a month if stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place. It is important to check for any signs of spoilage before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vgibsonrn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies