• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Oil Dipping Seasonings: Wrap Ideas!

In summary, ChefBeckyD suggests using Sun-dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning with cream cheese and chicken wraps for a tasty snack.
vgibsonrn
As I was reading some of the comments about the Oil Dipping Seasoning's I wondered if you could mix the Sun-dried Tomato Herb with something like creamcheese and put on a tortilla with maybe chicken and veg for a wrap....I have a jar and have never opened it because I didn't know how to use it...Any other idea's...

vgibsonrn said:
As I was reading some of the comments about the Oil Dipping Seasoning's I wondered if you could mix the Sun-dried Tomato Herb with something like creamcheese and put on a tortilla with maybe chicken and veg for a wrap....I have a jar and have never opened it because I didn't know how to use it...Any other idea's...

Hahaha ChefBeckyD posted in the thread that I started that she does just that.

8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sundried tomato in oil (don't blot them dry)
1 tbsp sundried tomato oil-dipping seasoning

Puree in food processor 'til smooth. I rushed and made it and it is so darn good!

You could do the same with the Parmesan Garlic -- just mix with cream cheese, maybe with some roasted garlic.

Yes, that would be fabulous!

I take thawed puff pastry. Brush it with butter. Sprinkle on the Oil Dipping Seasoning (either flavor). Cut into thin strips of a manageable length. (I cut the pastry in half lengthwise for this.) Twist each strip and anchor it on a stone by gently pressing down each end. Bake at 350F for about 14 minutes, just until starting to turn golden brown. Cool completely. These are great snacks.

both rubs are really yummy on roasted potatoes!

Oh, they're both good on popcorn, too.

You guy's are Awesome...the puff pastry sounds soooo good, can't wait to try it. And thank you Keith, that was just what I was looking for. I have a lunching show next week and thought mini wraps on the cool and serve would be great...

1. How can I use oil dipping seasonings in a wrap?

Oil dipping seasonings can add a burst of flavor to your wraps! One creative way to use them is to mix them with some olive oil and spread it on the wrap as a base before adding your desired fillings. You can also sprinkle the seasonings directly onto the fillings for an extra pop of flavor.

2. Can I use oil dipping seasonings in both hot and cold wraps?

Yes, you can use oil dipping seasonings in both hot and cold wraps. For hot wraps, we recommend adding the seasonings to the filling before cooking. For cold wraps, you can mix the seasonings with some oil and spread it on the wrap or sprinkle it on the fillings.

3. Are there any specific oil dipping seasoning flavors that work best in wraps?

While all of our oil dipping seasoning flavors can add delicious flavor to wraps, some of our top picks are Garlic & Herb, Italian Seasoning, and Southwest Chipotle. These flavors pair well with a variety of wrap fillings and add a tasty kick to any wrap recipe.

4. Can I use oil dipping seasonings in vegan or vegetarian wraps?

Yes, oil dipping seasonings are a great addition to both vegan and vegetarian wraps. They can add a burst of flavor to plant-based protein options like tofu or chickpeas, as well as fresh vegetables and grains. Just be sure to check the ingredients list to ensure the seasonings are vegan-friendly.

5. Are there any other creative ways to use oil dipping seasonings in wraps?

Absolutely! Besides using them in wraps, you can also mix oil dipping seasonings with some cream cheese or sour cream to create a flavorful spread for wraps. You can also use them as a seasoning for grilled meat or vegetables to add some extra flavor to your wrap fillings. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different ways to use oil dipping seasonings in your wraps!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U