• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning Ideas?

In summary, the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning is a versatile seasoning that can be used in various ways, including as a marinade, drizzled over vegetables, mixed into dressings, or used as a dipping sauce. It is also gluten-free and has a shelf life of 2 years. Additionally, it can be used as a seasoning in cooking to add a delicious lemon and herb flavor to dishes.
AmyDare
I'm already thinking of trying it on Chicken and Potatoes...but is there a dip (not dipping) recipe for this?
I thought I read somewhere about 1/2 C mayo, 1/2 C sour cream and 2 T seasoning...but can't find the posts anywhere.
Any ideas??

Sounds good Amy! That's the base of most dips anyway. You could also add some finely chopped celery or water chestnuts for texture too.

Yep, that's pretty much the base of the creamy dips for all of our seasonings. Use it for Southwest, Sun-dried Tomato & Herb, Dill, Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper.I'm not sure how good the Lemon & Rosemary would be in a creamy dip, but you'll only know if you try! I've done it with melted butter on bread (à la Garlic Bread) and it's delicious.

It's really good in Hummus!

Hi there! Yes, there is a delicious dip recipe that goes perfectly with chicken and potatoes. It's a simple mix of 1/2 cup mayo, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 2 tablespoons of your favorite seasoning (I recommend our Garlic & Herb seasoning). Just mix it all together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving. It's the perfect accompaniment to your meal. Let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

What are some ways I can use the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning?

There are many delicious ways to use the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning. Some ideas include marinating chicken or fish, drizzling over roasted vegetables, mixing into salad dressings, or using as a dipping sauce for bread or crackers.

Is the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is always important to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

Can I use the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning as a marinade?

Absolutely! The Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning is a versatile seasoning that can be used as a marinade for chicken, fish, or vegetables. Simply mix the seasoning with olive oil and your choice of protein or veggies, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

How long does the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning last?

The Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning has a shelf life of about 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. However, for best flavor, we recommend using it within 6 months of opening.

Can I use the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning in cooking?

Absolutely! The Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning can be used as a seasoning for various dishes, such as roasted vegetables, grilled meats, or even in soups and stews. It adds a delicious lemon and herb flavor to any dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom