• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Your Own Dear Santa Letter.....

In summary, my aunt forwarded this to me and it's one of those fill in the blanks like I did when I was a kid, so I don't remember what they're called, but it's pretty funny. I thought it was funny and just had to share it with you all. Hope you get a kick out of it. Dear Santa,You are hilarious! It seems that my bail money is only 2 bucks! For driving my SUV into my neighbors kitchen and calling her cat smelly, she then arrested me for murder! LOL!Thanks for sharing!
jdavis
My aunt forwarded this to me (it's one of those fill in the blanks like I did when I was a kid don't remember what they're called), and I thought it was pretty funny and just had to share it with you all here, hope you get a kick out of it.....Dear Santa

hee hee too tooo funny!!!! seems my bail money is only 2 bucks! for driving my SUV into my neighbours kitchen and calling her cat smelly.. she then arrested me for murder!! LOL.!!

Thanks for sharing
Cheers!

Hey you got off cheap my bail money was 9 bucks for driving my car into my neighbors kitchen! She called me a hot dog and had me arrested for murder!! LOL!!

Mine was TWELVE bucks.... and i drove my surburban (that i dont own?) into my neighbors bathroom!!!! She had me arrested for perjury. *shrug* perjury isn't as bad as murder.. *whistling*;)

Mine was 37 for driving my Volvo (which I also don't own!) into my neighbour's foyer and I was arrested for b & e. :)

Thanks for sharing, Jennifer!

i guess that's pretty literal b/e!!!!!

LOL! I would say driving a Volvo into a foyer is a b&e if there ever was one!!

That's funny:D I'll have to forward that to my other friends!

That was funny!My bail was 100 dollars and my neighbor called me a huge pig for driving my minivan into her front door and having me arrested for assault!!!

That is very cute!

Debbie :D

I couldn't get it to work for me :(

I couldn't get it work for me either. But it sounds very cute.

I think I top the cake with getting busted for "sex in a public place" my bail money was 100 bucks:D

cmdtrgd said:
I couldn't get it to work for me :(

I couldn't get it to work on one browser but I got it to work on another, probably something to do with your pop up blocker I would think.

rennea said:
I think I top the cake with getting busted for "sex in a public place" my bail money was 100 bucks:D

And just where was your mind wandering when you were making your list??? LOLOL!

It won't work for me either...it says that the member has exceeded their bandwidth for the day...??

Yep, I just tried it and got the same thing, I guess they weren't ready for that, lol.

yeah, wouldn't work for me either...guess I can try tomorrow?

That's hilarious! I did it earlier and it cracked me up!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Okay, it's working now, just as I type, I just tried it, lol.

I got it to work today!! I have been naughty!!

Too funny! I crashed my tractor through my neighbor's kitchen. She called me a hard penguin and had be arrested for kidnapping. Fortunately my bail was only $8!

Related to Ot: Your Own Dear Santa Letter.....

1. What is "Ot: Your Own Dear Santa Letter"?

"Ot: Your Own Dear Santa Letter" is a personalized letter writing kit from Pampered Chef that allows you to create a custom letter from Santa for your loved ones.

2. How does the letter writing kit work?

The kit includes pre-designed letter templates and stickers featuring Santa, reindeer, and other festive designs. You can mix and match to create a unique letter for your recipient. Simply write your message, add the stickers, and send it off to Santa's workshop for delivery.

3. Can I customize the letter with my own message?

Yes, you can personalize the letter with your own message and even include the recipient's name. This adds a special touch to the letter and makes it truly one-of-a-kind.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering the letter writing kit?

Yes, the deadline for ordering the kit is typically mid-December to ensure delivery before Christmas. However, it's always best to order early to avoid any potential delays.

5. Can I send the letter directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can choose to have the letter shipped directly to the recipient's address. This is a great option if you are unable to deliver the letter in person or want to surprise someone with a special delivery from Santa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • janezapchef