• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Is Anyone Here on Pinterest?

In summary, Joy Edwards (bubbasmom99) started following you and told you that she is addicted to the site. Nicole Uebel (nikked) also started following you and told you that she is also addicted to the site. Brenda Haywood (brendahaywood) also started following you and told you that she wants to create a "Why board" with pins representing her whys as well as her goals for her business (financial stability, stay at home, flexibility, etc.)
Just started following you ;)

I have an account (was invited by a friend) but still don't fully understand it...

I'm Addicted Also!! Ugh....there's an App for your iphone too which makes things worse! lol.

My name is Karens868

ps.....i made 2 ridiculously awesome recipes from there and they were amazing!!

Oh! That looks fun! I requested an invitation. Got an email back that I'm on the waiting list :grumpy:
I wanted to jump right in!

Those hipster scarves look cool! LOL, my husband just threw away some ratty extra large t-shirts. Wish I'd seen your page before I let him do that!

Well, I will follow you if they let me in. Their webpage layout is fabulous.

ShellBeach said:
Oh! That looks fun! I requested an invitation. Got an email back that I'm on the waiting list :grumpy:
I wanted to jump right in!

Those hipster scarves look cool! LOL, my husband just threw away some ratty extra large t-shirts. Wish I'd seen your page before I let him do that!

Well, I will follow you if they let me in. Their webpage layout is fabulous.

I can send you an invite... just need your email address.

Ok, inquiring minds want to know...what is it? If I do an app search will I find something fun? My email is [email protected]

nikked said:
I have an account (was invited by a friend) but still don't fully understand it...

Anyone wanna help me understand...

Can I pin a youtube video?

nikked said:
Can I pin a youtube video?

Nevermind...got it to "pin"...think I can make it from here...

just followed

PampChefJoy said:
I can send you an invite... just need your email address.

Thank you. Pinterest sent me an invitation before I saw this. So I pinned some of your stuff...still need to figure it out how to get some of my own cool stuff in there!

i just joined but haven't been able to pin anything yet.....carlajanes.....
i will follow all of y'all :) i'm hoping this weekend i can work on it.....

I am addicted too! My name is Helen Cavallero. SO much fun stuff!

[email protected] would like an invite--I guess I'm on the waiting list, but not sure really yet what I'm waiting for. Joy? want to send me an invite?

gailz2 said:
[email protected] would like an invite--I guess I'm on the waiting list, but not sure really yet what I'm waiting for. Joy? want to send me an invite?

Invite sent!

Forgot that I don't have an auto siggy on this board..... I'm Teera Spino

Okay you all make this sound wonderful and exciting but what the heck IS it? I'm NOT getting addicted to another site...I'm not, I'm not, I'm....lol

kcjodih said:
Okay you all make this sound wonderful and exciting but what the heck IS it? I'm NOT getting addicted to another site...I'm not, I'm not, I'm....lol

I am wondering the same exact thing myself

I just joined today but haven't "tried" it yet

I finally gave in and set up an account. (I was holding back to try to prevent another addiction, lol). Here I am: Brenda Haywood (brendahaywood) on Pinterest. I want to create a "Why board" with pins representing my whys as well as my goals for my business (financial stability, stay at home, flexibility, etc.) I am stuck on a title for my board though :confused:.

Bren706 said:
I finally gave in and set up an account. (I was holding back to try to prevent another addiction, lol). Here I am: Brenda Haywood (brendahaywood) on Pinterest. I want to create a "Why board" with pins representing my whys as well as my goals for my business (financial stability, stay at home, flexibility, etc.) I am stuck on a title for my board though :confused:.

Call it "Dream Board" or "Things I WILL do" or "Why I love my job!"

I already created it :). "My Pampered Chef Why"

I'm following you guys! I'm a Pinterest addict - been pinning since Spring 2011 - I'm kaesq94

My fiance loves Pinterest. She has been pinning lots of ideas for the wedding :)

Related to Ot: Is Anyone Here on Pinterest?

1. What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is a social media platform that allows users to discover, save, and share ideas and inspiration through visual collections known as "boards." It is often described as a virtual pinboard or bulletin board.

2. How do I join Pinterest?

To join Pinterest, you can either sign up with your email address or connect with your Facebook or Google account. You can then create a username and password, and start building your profile and boards.

3. Can I use Pinterest for business purposes?

Yes, Pinterest offers a business account option for companies and brands. This allows you to access analytics, run ads, and showcase your products or services on your profile. However, it is important to follow the platform's guidelines and best practices for business use.

4. Is Pinterest free to use?

Yes, Pinterest is free to use. There is no cost to join, create boards, or save and share pins. However, there is an option to promote pins through paid advertising.

5. How can I find and follow people on Pinterest?

You can search for specific users or topics on Pinterest and follow them directly from their profile or pins. You can also connect with friends and contacts from other social media platforms, or find recommendations based on your interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefBeckyD