• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Organizing Myself Is Having Good Effect on Team

In summary, being organized has a positive impact on a team by promoting efficiency and teamwork. Tips for organizing oneself and a team include setting clear goals, creating schedules, delegating tasks, and maintaining open communication. Technology can also aid in organization by facilitating collaboration and task tracking. To maintain organization on a daily basis, it is important to prioritize, declutter, and consistently communicate with the team.
its_me_susan
I've recognized in myself the need to get into something and just DO IT for hours. I can't stop then if I'm excited and feeling productive, so why fight it. I just made Wednesday a FULL workday for me. I will plan to be home on Wednesdays and do my training that day, and also business making activities that day. It starts between 10-10:30 because I need to wake up slowly and enjoy my morning coffee, emails, puppy and catching up on fox news for a bit. Then I'm ready to go.

Been finding my team likes to follow my lead and work that day, know they can reach me and our training call will be that day. It's just good.

That's great! Different things work for different people. Finding out what works for you and what doesn't, can make or break your business. I think this is also so important in coaching our teams. Everyone has different schedules, commitments, energy levels, goals etc. We have to treat each individual according to that.

That's great to hear! It's important to recognize and embrace your own work style and productivity habits. Setting aside a dedicated day for training and business activities can be really beneficial. And it's great that your team is also on board with your schedule. Keep up the good work!

Related to Organizing Myself Is Having Good Effect on Team

1. How does organizing myself have a good effect on my team?

When you are organized, you are able to effectively manage your tasks and responsibilities, which in turn can inspire and motivate your team to do the same. When everyone is on the same page and working efficiently, it can improve overall productivity and teamwork.

2. What are some tips for organizing myself and my team?

Some tips for organizing yourself and your team include setting clear goals and expectations, creating a schedule or timeline for tasks, delegating responsibilities, and regularly communicating and checking in with each team member.

3. How can being organized help with team communication?

Being organized can help with team communication because it ensures that everyone is on the same page and has access to the necessary information and resources. This can prevent miscommunication and confusion, leading to more effective and efficient teamwork.

4. What are the benefits of using technology to organize myself and my team?

Using technology, such as project management software or communication tools, can greatly improve organization within a team. It allows for easy collaboration and tracking of tasks, deadlines, and progress, making it easier to stay organized and on top of responsibilities.

5. How can I maintain organization on a daily basis?

To maintain organization on a daily basis, it is important to prioritize and plan your tasks, regularly declutter and organize your workspace, and consistently communicate with your team. It may also be helpful to set aside dedicated time each day for organization and reflection on progress and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedlinda