• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Franklin Covey Calendar: Availability on CC?

T
tpchefrebecca
Can we still order the FC calendar? I didn't see it on CC.

I don't think I will but thanks Ann. It does look great! I was just looking for FC and didn't hear about them not doing our calendars anymore. I will most likely start using the HO calendar since it will fit nicely in the FC cover of last years calendar/organizer.

Thanks again though :)

No problem. I didn't know if you were attached to the weekly format or not. There was no announcement that FC is no longer a partner. They just disappeared from the links.

tpchefrebecca said:
I will most likely start using the HO calendar since it will fit nicely in the FC cover of last years calendar/organizer.

Thanks again though :)
Does the HO calendar fit in there? I guess I never tried!

I don't know why I didn't pass geometry - I found X.

pamperedbecky said:
Does the HO calendar fit in there? I guess I never tried!

The FC is not a binder type organizer and it just slips in and out. I usually on use the monthly calendar and I'm not the type to use a weekly calendar. So I tried it and it works. I was just going to see if FC made just a monthly for us because I like the tabs but if I get it free from PC I might as well use theirs. I can just add tabs to the PC one.

tpchefrebecca said:
The FC is not a binder type organizer and it just slips in and out.
Ok, so the back and/or front cover of the HO one fits into the FC organizer? I gave my HO away to a new consultant, so I don't have it to try it. I have the FC one, so I just wondered if you slip the back cover into the little "pocket" in the back to make it stay. I'll wiat until the new one comes soon and try it. I find I sometimes use the daily/weekly calendar stuff to jot down phone messages and stuff, but I don't use it consistently. Thanks for the info!:)

I just put in an old PC calendar to see if it trully fit and it does. The other thing I like about the FC calendar is that it has 3 folders that I use to carry stuff in. I am going to figure out if I can add something like that when I get my new PC calendar. There is enough room though just to stuff pocket folders in there and still look nice.

If you purchased the customized organizer cover from FranklinCovey and would
like to continue to use it, FranklinCovey’s Compass Weekly Wire Bound
Planning System Refill will fit your current folder. The item number is
31067, the size you will need to purchase is Monarch. If you need any
information on the product you can visit their website at ww.franklincovey
com.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe they were dropped because of their new line of motivational posters?

I'm not sure if motivational is the word, but I really like the posters!!:D

I really love the first one! I crack up every time I see it!

Do we get HO calendars for Thanksgiving?

It says they will ship by Thanksgiving. I think I usually receive mine that Friday or Saturday.

Yes - it was in Weekly Bites this week.

I wonder why they no longer work with FC. Pretty weird. PC usually let's us know what's up???? HMMMMMM:confused:

Since they put a weekly 2007 calendar on the download section of CC (and on the Printed Material CD-R), I'm thinking they will update it for 2008 and expect us to download and print it.

Debala715 said:
Since they put a weekly 2007 calendar on the download section of CC (and on the Printed Material CD-R), I'm thinking they will update it for 2008 and expect us to download and print it.

Saves them money! If that is what they are going to do, it would be good if they could get a format similar to FC. Actually, at work I have several formats of FC that comes with our e-mail service. And I still can't stay organized!!

Here's the scoop from Weekly Bites:Look for your 2008 Consultant Planner in the mail before Thanksgiving. The new planner includes tips from other Consultants to help you use the 3-2-1 Success Plan in your business, as well as your Consultant Goal Worksheet, Key Information and all of the other features you've come to expect.

You'll probably have to order calendars from Merrill.

Sorta HJing for a sec...can you use Pampered Chef Dollars towards Merrill? PC Dollars are just for product and paperwork right?

No- can't use PC$ at Merrill.

Excuse me...I was just being sarcastic. It's how I get after admiring the motivational posters. ;)

I knew that!

Related to Ordering the Franklin Covey Calendar: Availability on CC?

1. Can we still order the FC calendar?

Yes, the FC calendar is still available for purchase. However, availability may vary depending on the specific CC location you are looking at.

2. I didn't see it on CC. Can I still order the FC calendar?

Yes, if you did not see the FC calendar on the CC website, you may still be able to order it through other retailers or directly from Franklin Covey. It is also possible that the calendar is temporarily out of stock at the CC location you were looking at.

3. Is the FC calendar available in all CC locations?

No, the availability of the FC calendar may vary depending on the CC location. It is best to check with your local CC store or online to see if they have it in stock.

4. Can I order the FC calendar online?

Yes, you can order the FC calendar online through the CC website or through other retailers that carry the product. You may also be able to order it directly from the Franklin Covey website.

5. What is the price of the FC calendar on CC?

The price of the FC calendar may vary depending on the specific CC location and any current promotions or discounts. It is best to check with your local CC store or online for the most accurate pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnpenn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dawnpenn
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
3RingChef