• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Help Whip Cancer Items?

In summary, you can order Whip Cancer items through your Pampered Chef consultant, online at pamperedchef.com, or through a fundraising party or event. There is no minimum order amount for Whip Cancer items, and every purchase supports the cause. Unfortunately, personalization or customization is not available for Whip Cancer items at this time. Occasionally, there may be discounts or promotions for these items, so it is recommended to check with your consultant or the website for current deals. Orders usually take 7-10 business days to process and ship, but expedited shipping options may be available through your consultant.
Manda2831
Gold Member
I don't know if I'm alone here or not, but it was my understanding that people could order the Help Whip Cancer items during the month of October. I had people at my show tonight who want to order some of the pink items but when I put them into Pampered Partner Plus, it tells me that they can't order the items from this kind of show. When I try to plug them into a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser, it tells me the same thing, except that it says "fundraiser" rather than show. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks so much!

The October HWC items are available only online. They aren't available through a show, etc.

Thanks Bobbi! I knew I had to be doing something wrong. I appreciate your help!

What you can do, since you already have the orders, is place them as one big order under your own name through your PWS and then distribute the items with the customers' orders when they come in.

Thanks Norra! I was trying to decide if I was going to do individual online orders or one bulk order. I like the bulk order idea. Thanks for your help!

Would these HWC items, along with any other Outlet order, fall under personal sales, and consequently, as part of Commissionable Sales?

I'm thinking no, but hoping yes.

Yes, anything ordered through your PWS is commissionable sales.

Yes..they are commissionable sales.

1. How can I order Whip Cancer items?

You can order Whip Cancer items through your Pampered Chef consultant, online at pamperedchef.com, or through a fundraising party or event.

2. Is there a minimum order amount for Whip Cancer items?

No, there is no minimum order amount for Whip Cancer items. Every purchase, no matter the amount, helps support the cause.

3. Can I personalize or customize Whip Cancer items?

Unfortunately, we are unable to personalize or customize Whip Cancer items at this time.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for Whip Cancer items?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions on Whip Cancer items, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current deals.

5. How long does it take to receive Whip Cancer items after placing an order?

Orders typically take 7-10 business days to process and ship. If you need your items sooner, please contact your consultant for expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies