• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering and Replacing Parts: Help Needed!

In summary, to order replacement parts for your Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or use the "Contact Us" form on the website. You will need to provide the product name, item number, and a description of the part needed. The time it takes to receive replacement parts may vary, and discontinued products may have alternative options for replacement parts. If you are not satisfied with a replacement part, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a lady who ordered, but also needs a replacement part.
How do I put this on one order?
I can't figure it out.

I'm pretty sure that replacement parts have to be a separate order.

You do it on PP, under non-commision orders.HTH

You can't. You'll have to do a seperate order for the replacement part. There is no shipping on replacements so that should not be a problem.

kearstin said:
I'm pretty sure that replacement parts have to be a separate order.

Yes they do:)

pamperedlinda said:
You can't. You'll have to do a seperate order for the replacement part. There is no shipping on replacements so that should not be a problem.
That's what I was worried about,
thanks Linda!

rennea said:
You do it on PP, under non-commision orders.HTH
What does HTH mean? I see everyone using it but I still don't know what it means.:confused:

Hope That Helps

Related to Ordering and Replacing Parts: Help Needed!

1. How do I order replacement parts for my Pampered Chef products?

To order replacement parts for your Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Contact Us" form to request the specific parts you need. You can also call the Pampered Chef customer service line for assistance.

2. What information do I need to provide when ordering replacement parts?

When ordering replacement parts, it is helpful to have the product name, item number, and a description of the part needed. If you are unsure of this information, your consultant or the customer service team can assist you in identifying the correct part.

3. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The time it takes to receive replacement parts can vary depending on availability and shipping times. Your consultant or the customer service team can provide an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Can I order replacement parts for discontinued products?

Pampered Chef strives to keep replacement parts available for as long as possible, but some parts may become discontinued. If a part is no longer available, your consultant or the customer service team can suggest alternative options or provide guidance on finding a replacement.

5. What is the return policy for replacement parts?

If you are not satisfied with a replacement part, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. The part must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Contact your consultant or the customer service team for assistance with returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo