• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Order the Ultimate Mandoline Tool Box Separately?

In summary, the customer bought an older version of the Ultimate Mandoline and it doesn't fit with the new tool box. She has been storing it in the original box. She has been slicing her finger taking it out of the box. And she has been upselling all her USG ladies just for this reason.
sslangley
I had a customer at a show last week, ask if she could order the tool box for the ultimate mandoline. She said she bought it before the tool box came out. I looked on the replacement parts list and it isn't on there. I was thinking of calling HO to see what they say.

Has anyone ever had to get one??

She must have the older version-the slice and grate. It didn't come with the tool box before and I don't think it would fit.

chefkristin said:
She must have the older version-the slice and grate. It didn't come with the tool box before and I don't think it would fit.

Ahh, I didn't realize there was an older version. I'll have to call and ask her. Thanks

Her blades will fit in the tool box but the box won't slide onto the mandoline like it does now. The old version didn't have the safety features the new model does and I recommend that everyone of my customers who have the old model get a new one by hosting a show!

gilliandanielle said:
Her blades will fit in the tool box but the box won't slide onto the mandoline like it does now. The old version didn't have the safety features the new model does and I recommend that everyone of my customers who have the old model get a new one by hosting a show!
Also her blades fit under the main piece on the old style. She doesn't need the box.

They do fit under but I got stitches after a show because I was unpacking while setting up and grabbed my USG at the not-so-perfect angle and caught my finger in a blade. It took me months to hold my UM without being terrified even with no blades in it! I have been upselling all my USG ladies just for this reason!

I didn't realize that. I will have to call her and tell her that. She said she has been storing it in the original box. Thanks.

gilliandanielle said:
They do fit under but I got stitches after a show because I was unpacking while setting up and grabbed my USG at the not-so-perfect angle and caught my finger in a blade. It took me months to hold my UM without being terrified even with no blades in it! I have been upselling all my USG ladies just for this reason!
I also sliced my finger taking it out of the box! I gave the old one to my mom and emphasized the fact that she needed to be careful and pay attention.
So what does she do? Slices her finger pretty deep! :( :eek: :(

OK... I REALLY can't be reading these threads..... I am using the Ultimate Mandoline at a show for the FIRST TIME this weekend and will be using it at the rest of my shows this month! I am hoping and praying that I can use it as smoothly at the shows as I do at home!!!!! I love this tool, but I've just never used it at a show!!!! (PLEASE.... no horror stories!!! lol)

It hadn't even occurred to me to call the guests who have purchased the US &G to have them host a March show to get the upgrade!! Wonder how many of them are fed up with the old one because they hurt themselves?

Maybe you could make a flyer for them that shows the new safety features. Like something that shows them they need a new one even when they have no problems with their current one, LOL!!

1. How do I clean the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline can be easily cleaned by hand-washing with warm soapy water and a soft brush. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

2. Can the blades be adjusted for different thicknesses?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline has adjustable blades that can be set to different thicknesses for precise slicing.

3. Is the Ultimate Mandoline safe to use?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline is equipped with a hand guard to protect your fingers while slicing. However, it is always important to use caution and follow the safety instructions in the manual.

4. What types of foods can be sliced with the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline can slice a variety of fruits and vegetables, as well as meats and cheeses.

5. Is the Ultimate Mandoline dishwasher safe?

No, the Ultimate Mandoline is not dishwasher safe. It should be hand-washed to ensure the longevity of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • sgeuea
  • Products and Tips
Replies