• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Past Editions of Season's Best Cookbooks for Door Prizes | TIA

In summary, Pampered Chef does not offer past seasonal items for purchase or fulfill special requests for them. They release new seasonal products four times a year and do not offer discounts on past products. Pre-orders for upcoming seasonal products are also not available, but customers can sign up for their newsletter to be notified of new releases.
krahema
:chef:Is it possible to order past editions of Season's Best Cookbooks? I like to use them as door prizes, but like the idea of using past editions.

TIA

We used to be able to order some of the past editions on our supply order. It was great and affordable. Sadly, they aren't available at the time. :(

I keep hoping they pop up again.

Yes, it is possible to order past editions of Season's Best Cookbooks. You can order them directly from the publisher, Pampered Chef, or you can try searching for them on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay. You may also be able to find them at garage sales or thrift stores.

1. Can I order past seasonal items from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer past seasonal items for purchase. Our inventory is constantly changing and we only carry the current season's products.

2. Can I place a special request for a past product?

We do not have the capability to fulfill special requests for past products. Our inventory is based on current and upcoming seasons.

3. How often do you release new seasonal products?

We release new seasonal products four times a year - in the spring, summer, fall, and winter.

4. Can I find past seasonal products at a discounted price?

We do not offer discounts on past seasonal products. Our prices remain consistent throughout the year.

5. Can I place a pre-order for an upcoming seasonal product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for upcoming seasonal products. However, you can sign up for our newsletter to be notified when new products are released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies