• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Ordering HWC Products Enhance Cancer Research Support?

In summary, the HWC cancer research fundraiser offers a variety of products including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. A portion of the proceeds from product sales will go towards cancer research, typically around 10% of the product price. Hosts can still earn rewards when purchasing HWC products, but the rewards will be based on the total party sales. Customers can purchase HWC products directly from the consultant, but hosting a party is a great way to support the fundraiser and potentially earn rewards. Special promotions or discounts may be available for HWC products, but they may vary and should be checked on the website or with a consultant.
niccibyrd
Anyone have something that I can send out to past hosts and guests to let them know they can go ahead and place an order for one of the guest specials. I figured I would do a show as consultant as host for anyone that just wanted to order the HWC products.

How should I do this?

Thanks!

You can send yourself a HWC email from your PWS, and then forward it to your customers.

As a fellow consultant, I suggest creating a post or email specifically for past hosts and guests. In the post, you can mention the guest specials and their benefits, and then encourage them to reach out to you if they are interested in placing an order. You could also offer a special incentive or discount for those who order through you as a host for the HWC products. Additionally, you could post about the guest specials on your social media pages and include a call-to-action for past hosts and guests to message you for more information. Don't forget to also mention the option of doing a virtual show as a consultant for those who prefer to order through a host. Good luck!

1. What types of products are available for the HWC cancer research fundraiser?

There are a wide variety of products available for the HWC cancer research fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. You can find the full list of products on the HWC section of our website.

2. How much of the proceeds from HWC product sales go towards cancer research?

For every HWC product sold, a portion of the proceeds will go towards cancer research. This amount varies depending on the product, but on average, it is around 10% of the product price.

3. Can I still earn host rewards when purchasing HWC products for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when purchasing HWC products for the fundraiser. However, the host rewards will be based on the total sales of the party, including the HWC products.

4. Can customers purchase HWC products directly from the consultant, or do they have to order through a party?

Customers can purchase HWC products directly from the consultant by placing an order through the consultant's personal website. However, hosting a party is a great way to support the fundraiser and earn rewards.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for HWC products?

There may be special promotions or discounts available for HWC products, such as free shipping or discounted prices. These promotions may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies