• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order from Your Trusted Mary Kay Consultant & Book a Show Today!"

In summary, the expert summarizer found that the customer care calls are very important to their business. They also found that people are more likely to follow through with a purchase if they are contacted by customer care.
chefbecky
I have been meaning to call my "Mary Kay" lady to order. I kept telling my DH I need to call. Well she called me and wanted to know if I needed anything. I ordered and told her I have been thinking about getting ahold of her to order. Then I told her it's been hectic and I started as a consultant for p/c and she booked a show!!!! She's moving and wants to redo her kitchen:) :)

Now I remember why we do customer calls LOL ( I need more practice with this)

YEA!!!! The customer care calls are sooooooooo important to our business. I never want to know how much business/shows/recruits I have lost out on because I didn't do the calls. Thanks for the reminder...

woo hoo! That is great!

I am trying to do mine on Sunday afternoons... but it hard to do sometimes...

The power of positive calling.

You know? That is so weird because my Arbonne lady called me to talk about coming to her makeup class and because she wanted to set a date to book a show with me. When she delivered some product to me a few days before the call, I had mentioned that I was making a peanut butter chocolate trifle at a show and offering it for free to shows booked and closed by a certain date. She didn't confirm that she would book, but she was interested. She called me! That doesn't happen very often, but she was following up for the Arbonne thing.
Another good thing is that she is also willing to close the show before month end because she understands deadlines. I should only be as good at calling.

So does this mean I need to get myself on the phone or that I should just wait for people to call me? Hmm...I can dream. Calls to make, shows to book!

1. How do I place an order through my trusted Mary Kay consultant?

To place an order, simply contact your Mary Kay consultant and let them know which products you would like to purchase. They will provide you with an order form and assist you in selecting the best products for your needs.

2. Can I still order from my Mary Kay consultant if I don't live in their area?

Yes! Mary Kay consultants have the ability to process orders online or over the phone, so you can easily place an order no matter where you live.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The shipping time for your order will vary depending on your location. Your Mary Kay consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I book a show with my Mary Kay consultant to earn free products?

Yes, booking a show with your Mary Kay consultant is a great way to earn free products! Your consultant can provide you with more information on hosting a show and the rewards you can earn.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available when ordering through my Mary Kay consultant?

Mary Kay consultants often have special promotions and discounts available for their clients. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current deals or promotions when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acherry
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Lilamyw3