• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Your Table Placement at a Bridal Event - Guidelines and Tips"

In summary, a "Table at Bridal Event" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants display their products and services to potential brides and grooms. Consultants can sign up for these events through their back office website and customize their display to showcase their specialties. The display typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and offers the opportunity to reach a targeted audience and build relationships with potential customers.
TheNoviceGourmet
Hello there, I've been in contact with someone who is planning a wedding show in the new year. I've been told that I can pick my place in a room with about 30 other companies.

Who has guidelines on where the best place is to place your table/booth. I know it's location, location, location!!!!

I'll tell you the best response I get is not necessarily where my booth is located, but where I am located. Here's some definate DON'TS:

1. Don't stand / sit behind your booth. Be approachable and stand outside your booth/in front of it. You are more approachable that way (and when it's slow, you're more apt not to slouch/look like you're falling asleep/actually falling asleep etc.)

2. Don't forget to smile. At everyone.

3. Don't forget to acknowledge and introduce yourself to your fellow vendors. You're both there for the long haul and you'll get good leads / potential orders from them too!

4. Don't forget to carry your business cards/recipe cards/drawing slips on your person (like in your apron pocket), the less you have to go rummaging around the better.

5. Don't forget to drink lots of water (you'll be surprised at how much talking you do non stop:)

OK that's my input. Anyone else want to add to my list of "Don'ts"?

This is super helpful. Thanks!

Related to Optimizing Your Table Placement at a Bridal Event - Guidelines and Tips"

What is a "Table at Bridal Event"?

A "Table at Bridal Event" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a display table at a bridal show or expo to showcase our products and services to potential brides and grooms.

How can I sign up for a "Table at Bridal Event"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up for a "Table at Bridal Event" through your back office website. Simply search for upcoming bridal events in your area and submit your request to participate in the event.

What items are typically included in a "Table at Bridal Event"?

A "Table at Bridal Event" usually includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and recipe books. There may also be samples of our food products available for guests to try.

Can I customize my "Table at Bridal Event" display?

Yes, you can customize your display to showcase the products and services that you specialize in. This will help attract potential customers who are specifically interested in the products you offer.

What are the benefits of participating in a "Table at Bridal Event"?

Participating in a "Table at Bridal Event" can help you reach a targeted audience of potential customers who are actively planning their wedding. It also allows you to showcase our products and services in person and build relationships with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Ritab2pamperu