• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Conference Expenses: Tips and Budgeting Advice

In summary, Heather is planning to use plastic for everything and bring $250 in cash. She has two daughters and her husband is going to be a trooper this year, as he was last year. He will be solo with both girls for the weekend and she is worried about how frazzled he will be. The expenses for the conference are tax deductable.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok as of right now I have $600 saved to go towards hotel and food and maybe vendor stuff, do you all think that will be enough or do I save somemore? I know there's always using CC but just want to make sure I have enough on hand, I'd prefer us cash rather than credit, ya know how that goes!:rolleyes:

TIA!

I Think you will be fine, Last year I took 500. with me and I came back with 40.

You should be fine - unless you go nuts buying food and vendor stuff. :)

Thanks ladies! Just in case I do have an extra paycheck before confrence but it will be pretty small after this months closing!

I am planning to use plastic for everything - makes it easier for record -keeping. I'll probably bring like $250 in cash. I am packing protien snacks and stuff so I won't feel compelled to spend $$ on food more than necessary.

Heather

What wave are you attending, I am attending wave 1, I am hoping to know someone there

wave 1!!!!! do you know about our meet n greet rondezvous (sp)??

That should be plenty of money....... this year ... my cluster did a garage sale to help raise money for our hotel... so I only have to bring $60.00 for the remainder of my room money, I am planning on buying snacks before I leave so I don't' have to buy that much food while I am their other than... lunch, dinner and breakfast....... for those times that I need to purchase those meals. Is your hubby coming with you Heather???

no, he's staying home with the kids!

how many kids do the two of you have?

two girls! He may have considered if that Nascar thing was around the same time frame!

hmm thanks gals, I will stock up on protein bars and nut PAKS!

I have on little girl........ my DH is going to be a trooper that is for sure..... he did it last year for me.... but we weren't married.. so I wonder what this year is going to bring....hehehe!!!

This will be his first time with both girls solo for a full weekend, so will see how frazzled he is- come wednesday night!

Yeah my DH will be frazzled when I get home... he has a TBI or tramitic brain injury so he gets overwhelmed really easy this ought to be fun... LOL

The NASCAR race in Chicagoland is July 14 and 15, the Sat and Sun before wave 3 starts.

darn it all ..... LOL..... good thing my DH isn't into NASCAR.... he doesn't' really follow sports..weird huh???

Yeah, DH totally would have come if it were the 9-11th!!!! Can you say Nascar FREAK!

LOL......... men are strange creatures at times... don't get me wrong I love my DH but dang he is strange!

I guess he could be worse, one of my BF DH is computer Crazy for a game called World of Warcraft! He lives on the computer, literally pulling 12-18 hours on a game for cryin out loud, goes to a national confrence for it, and spending $$ on it monthly to buy magic potions for his character!!! OMG, that is crazy!

Are the expenses tax deductable?

I guess I'd better get saving - yikes!

bbenton4 said:
Are the expenses tax deductable?

Anything for conference is tax deductible!!! Save your receipts

Related to Optimizing Conference Expenses: Tips and Budgeting Advice

1. What types of expenses are covered by conference expenses?

Conference expenses cover costs related to attending a Pampered Chef conference, such as registration fees, transportation, and hotel accommodations.

2. Am I eligible for conference expenses as a new consultant?

New consultants who have been with Pampered Chef for at least 3 months are eligible for conference expenses. However, they must be active and in good standing with the company.

3. How do I request reimbursement for conference expenses?

To request reimbursement for conference expenses, you must submit a reimbursement form along with all relevant receipts and documentation to your team leader. They will then submit it to the appropriate department for processing.

4. Can I bring a guest to a Pampered Chef conference?

Guests are not permitted to attend Pampered Chef conferences unless they are also registered and pay the full registration fee. This ensures that all attendees are active consultants and have a vested interest in the conference.

5. Are there any restrictions on the amount of conference expenses that can be reimbursed?

Yes, there is a maximum amount that can be reimbursed for conference expenses. This amount varies depending on the specific conference and location. Please refer to the conference details for more information on the reimbursement limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • PCSarahjm
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefpenny99