• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimal Timing for Newsletter Distribution: Tips and Considerations

In summary, the participants in the conversation discussed when they send out their newsletters. Most of them send their newsletters during the last week of the month before the actual month. This allows them to remind their customers about upcoming specials and also reach any last-minute procrastinators. Some prefer to wait until all their shows are closed before sending it out. The general consensus is that sending out the newsletter during the last week of the month is the most effective.
lorilynn
When do you send out your newsletters? For the September newsletter, would you send it out now?

I know I am overthinking this but I want them to get it early enough to book, or order, but not so early they put it off to the side to do later.

Thanks in advance for your help...

I shoot to have mine out the last week of the month before the actual month. Does that make sense? Since I talked about the (for example) September specials in the August issue I wait until then. They knew about them in August, I am reminding them the last week of August, but now they can think about October as well.

hope this helps

Thanks, that helps.

plichte said:
I shoot to have mine out the last week of the month before the actual month. Does that make sense? Since I talked about the (for example) September specials in the August issue I wait until then. They knew about them in August, I am reminding them the last week of August, but now they can think about October as well.

hope this helps
And you can get those last minute procrastinators on the current month too! Sometimes you can get just that order to make your goal. :D

I usually send out my newletter for the next month a week to a week and half before the current month is over.

I used to send mine out the first day of the month, but the past couple of months I've been sending them out the last week of the previous month.

I aim to have mine out by the 4th of the Month. I highlight the Top host from the previous month so I need to make sure all my shows are closed. It's been going well - I send it out late at night and love to check my emails the next morning. The box usually fills up with replies!!
Joanne

Thank you everyone for the replies. Looks like the last week of the last week of the month wins!

1. How long does it take to cook a meal using the "aQuestion of Timing" tool?

The amount of time it takes to cook a meal using the "aQuestion of Timing" tool varies depending on the recipe and cooking method. However, the tool is designed to help streamline the cooking process and make it more efficient, so most meals can be cooked in under an hour.

2. Can the "aQuestion of Timing" tool be used for all types of cooking methods?

Yes, the "aQuestion of Timing" tool is versatile and can be used for various cooking methods such as baking, grilling, and stovetop cooking. It is designed to help you keep track of cooking times and ensure that all components of a meal are cooked to perfection.

3. How does the "aQuestion of Timing" tool work?

The "aQuestion of Timing" tool is a digital timer that can be set for different cooking times. It also has multiple timers that can be used simultaneously for different components of a meal. It beeps when the set time is up, helping you keep track of cooking times and preventing overcooking.

4. Is the "aQuestion of Timing" tool easy to use?

Yes, the "aQuestion of Timing" tool is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a simple interface and intuitive buttons, making it easy for anyone to operate. It also comes with instructions and a user manual for reference.

5. Can the "aQuestion of Timing" tool be used for meal planning?

Yes, the "aQuestion of Timing" tool can be used for meal planning. You can set timers for each component of a meal and plan the cooking process accordingly. This can help save time and ensure that all components are cooked and ready to serve at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PampChefJoy