• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions Needed....skillet Recipe?!

just booked a show for 9/22 and the host wants to try a dessert recipe in the skillet. Suggestions for your favorite to make in the Exec Skillet?Since this is a skillet recipe, I would recommend making something like chocolate molten skillet brownies. They are so easy and delicious, and everyone will love them!
iamtamnur
Just booked a show for 9/22 and host wants to try a dessert recipe in the skillet. Suggestions for your favorites to make in the Exec Skillet? TIA!

Chocolate Molten Skillet Brownies
Any Skillet Cake - Turtle Fudge is a good one
Any type of grunt or cobbler

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!

Sounds like Turtle Fudge may be the winner!

definitly turtle fudge!! so easy and SOOOO good!!

You can either make the TFSC at the show and flip it out onto a serving platter in front of everyone, or if you want a fast express show, I have done this many times where I make the cake at home and bring it cooled on a platter. My demo is really just me "finishing" the cake. If you do that, though, make SURE you show/demo some other high priced items (like the UM, Santoku, MicroPlane Grater, etc.)

Look at the "Tool Tyme" video on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/flashvideo/tool_demonstration_video.mov

ETA: Every time I do this as a demo I do the "quick" version. It ALWAYS goes over very well! Everyone loves the TFSC!

Last edited:
I have found that with the people in my area they want to see the recipe prepared and they want the wow effect of it being turned out of the pan (in this case).

I have been making the new caramel brownie recipe and preparing it for the oven with the first of the guests and then finishing it with everyone - they are loving that and it's getting that oven off early (I usually never do oven things in summer but this recipe...) and it's getting the early guests in on the fun from the start. THEY tell the late comers what we did so far.

I think I will be doing something like the TFSK in early September and doing it the same way - get it in the oven early and then finish off later. In late September I will switch to a recipe using one of the stones for the October specials.

Good luck everyone!!

turtle fudge.....yummy for your tummy and sooo simple!!!!

LOVE the turtle fudge skillet cake! I get nervous when flipping it onto the serving platter though. I agree that you could have it baking as guests are arriving, then demo the finishing touches. (show the pan, my guests are always impressed that you can bake in your skillet.)

Jessica

Related to Opinions Needed....skillet Recipe?!

1. What is the recipe for the skillet dish being reviewed?

The recipe for the skillet dish being reviewed is a secret recipe that is only shared with Pampered Chef consultants and customers who attend our cooking shows. We value the privacy of our recipes and want to ensure that they are enjoyed exclusively by our loyal customers.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the skillet recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the skillet recipe to your preference. Our recipes are meant to be customizable and we encourage our customers to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to find what works best for them.

3. What type of skillet should I use for this recipe?

The type of skillet you use for this recipe is flexible. However, we recommend using a non-stick skillet for easy clean-up and to prevent the ingredients from sticking to the pan.

4. Can I use frozen vegetables in the skillet recipe?

Yes, frozen vegetables can be used in the skillet recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the dish, as frozen vegetables may release excess water when cooked and could affect the overall texture and flavor of the dish.

5. How many servings does the skillet recipe make?

The skillet recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on portion size. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less servings by increasing or decreasing the amount of ingredients used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies