• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinion Needed: How to Handle an Unwanted Red Leather Bag for Christmas

In summary, Paige is considering trading her red tote bag for a neutral color because she doesn't like the color, but she is also considering bringing the tote bag to leadership so she can get approval to trade it.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
For x-mas my dir got me this cute leather bag from Merrill. However it's red & I despise red. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but if the bag was in black or brown I would totally use it.

Now here is my question, I feel like I almost have to bring it to leadership and I don't want to. Now I feel like I need to make sure I have nutral colors so this bag doesn't majorly clash. I don't know what to do........ Inquiring Minds want to know! TIA

What type of bag is it? Is it a purse or is it like a travel bag?

I love red bags. Is it a tote bag??? Keep in mind that red is a power color and is a great accent. Plus, most people do go the black/brown/tan route. Why not stand out with a red bag?

If not, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands!

See if you can trade it for a neutral color and thank your director, saying that you felt you'd have to change it so you'd get plenty of use out of it.

Paige Dixon said:
See if you can trade it for a neutral color and thank your director, saying that you felt you'd have to change it so you'd get plenty of use out of it.

Paige--those are great words! I think your director would have to be okay with that. It is the thought that counts. I think she would be t'oed that she gave it to you and you never used it than that you traded to get a color you like better.

I wonder if its the same one that i got. its big like a laptop bag and mine had the mini wallet/journal looking thing too! although I LOVE it and I normally hate big bags. I'm bringing mine to leadership--so look for the red!

oh--i normally dont like red either, but this is kinda muted--and i'm in a weird color kick right now! i haven't tried my laptop in it yet--but will when we get back!

Ange I am sure it's the same one. From what I understand it was a temp thing & the only color was red. Maybe I will try it for leadership & see if it grows on me.

I have that bag too! I ordered it and I dont use it. I would be willing to sell it if anyone is interested. I paid $25 for it. Its a really cute bag, but since I got a new laptop I have that bag so I don't really need both of them. ANd my laptop case is on wheels, it would probably fit in the bag but I have shoulder problems so I couldn't carry it for very long otherwise.

Related to Opinion Needed: How to Handle an Unwanted Red Leather Bag for Christmas

1. How can I submit my opinion to Pampered Chef?

To submit your opinion to Pampered Chef, you can fill out a survey or review form on our website, send us an email, or reach out to us on social media.

2. Why does Pampered Chef value customer opinions?

At Pampered Chef, we value customer opinions because they help us improve our products and services. Your feedback allows us to understand what our customers want and how we can better meet their needs.

3. How long does it take for my opinion to be considered by Pampered Chef?

We do our best to consider all customer opinions in a timely manner. However, the length of time it takes for your opinion to be reviewed and implemented may vary depending on the volume of feedback we receive and the complexity of the changes being considered.

4. Can I remain anonymous when submitting my opinion?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when submitting your opinion to Pampered Chef. We understand that some customers may prefer to keep their feedback private, and we respect that choice.

5. Will my opinion be shared with other customers or third parties?

No, your opinion will not be shared with other customers or third parties without your consent. We value your privacy and will only use your opinion to improve our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Chef.Darcy