• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Operation Mousetrap: A Disney Vacation for the Whole Family!

In summary, the couple was looking for a vacation and Disney had a good deal. They planned to spend the same amount of money but get 4 parks, Downtown Disney, the Resort activities, etc. They are excited for their boys and themselves.
esavvymom
Staff member
My DH and I needed a vacation badly....been a long couple of months- especially for DH with work. I finally convinced him that going to Disney was the way to go. :) After pricing other destinations within a few hours drive of our home, it was going to cost us a fortune it seemed for very little- basic lodging and food. The activities in the area - while nice, just seemed to be expensive for what you got. BUT Disney had a pretty good deal and we could spend the same amount of money but get 4 parks, Downtown Disney, the Resort activities, etc....plus there is a Star Wars Weekend event when we are there and our boys are huge SW fans. He said BOOK IT. *Money wasn't the issue- it was more "bang for your buck" sort of thing*So May 22-29th, we're going to Disney! WAHOO!! It was so much fun last time, and this time, we're not telling the boys where we are going. I'm even hoping to pull it off long enough to get blindfolds on them until we approach the Disney Welcome arch. :D Plus- it will be much warmer this time, so we can do more swimming/water rides, etc. (last time was in December) "Operation Mousetrap"- that's what we're calling it. Our cover story- we're going to the beaches in Florida. Just not telling them we are going to be at a LANDLOCKED beach (our resort of choice).Already have my park days planned out based on forecasted crowds etc. (http://www.tourguidemike.com - best planning site I've ever used for Disney). Now I'm just getting my dining reservations squared away, and counting down the days. I'm not sure who's more excited, us or what THEY'LL be when they find out. :DHad to spill it to someone....! :sing:

How fun and exciting for your boys' and you. Have fun!

That is so exciting..I love Disney..And what a great time to do it.

HOW EXCITING!!!! And what great parents!!!!!

Hi there!I am so excited to hear that you and your family will be heading to Disney in May! It sounds like you have everything planned out perfectly and I'm sure your boys will be thrilled when they find out where they are going. I completely understand the struggle of finding a vacation that gives you the most bang for your buck, and I'm glad that Disney was able to provide that for you.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can't help but think about all the fun and delicious meals you can make while on your vacation. With all the activities and park days planned, I'm sure you will be on the go a lot, but don't forget to take some time to relax and enjoy a home-cooked meal with your family. I have some great recipes and tips for easy and delicious meals that can be made in your resort's kitchen or even in your hotel room with a portable cooker.I hope you have an amazing time at Disney and I can't wait to hear all about your "Operation Mousetrap" when you return. Have a magical trip!Best,

1. What is "Operation Mousetrap"?

"Operation Mousetrap" is a special Disney vacation package offered by Pampered Chef that includes accommodations, park tickets, and exclusive experiences for the whole family.

2. What does the package include?

The package includes a 5-night stay at a Disney Resort, 4-day Park Hopper tickets for all guests, VIP seating for select shows and parades, a special character dining experience, and a welcome gift basket filled with Disney goodies.

3. How much does the package cost?

The cost of the package varies depending on the time of year and the number of guests. Please contact our customer service team for a personalized quote.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the package?

The package is designed for families with children of all ages. However, some experiences may have height or age restrictions, which will be clearly stated in the itinerary.

5. How do I book "Operation Mousetrap"?

To book the package, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the booking process. Please note that availability is limited, so we recommend booking as early as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef