• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open This .ONE File: What Is It & How Do I Do It?

In summary, an .ONE file is a file type used by Microsoft OneNote to store various types of information such as text, images, audio, and video. To open an .ONE file, you need to have OneNote installed on your computer. This file format cannot be opened without OneNote. However, you can convert an .ONE file to a different format using the "Export" function in OneNote. It is also possible to edit an .ONE file in OneNote and save it as a new .ONE file or export it to a different format.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A host emailed me her guestlist in a .ONE file
WTF is this and how do I open it!?!?!??!

That's a new one for me.

HA!

OK- end comedy routine. If all else fails, you can usually open stuff with notepad and at least copy the text out of it. If you can't do that, ask her to send it as a .txt (Notepad) document.

ONE is a OneNote note File

OneNote is an application for free-form note taking on your computer. It accepts typed or handwritten (if you have a digitizer) input as well as things you copy/paste from other applications. It also supports audio recordings and does some advanced searching across the notes to make it easy for you to find notes you've composed.

I don't know if there is a reader or not - it is a Microsoft Product (2007)

Here, download a free trial and maybe you can open it:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/FX100487701033.aspx

Or, just ask her to resend it in another format! ;)

Let her know that is the ONE program you don't have!

Related to Open This .ONE File: What Is It & How Do I Do It?

What is an .ONE file?

An .ONE file is a file type created by Microsoft OneNote, a digital note-taking and organizational tool. It contains various types of information such as text, images, audio, and video, and can be used to store notes, ideas, and other data.

How do I open an .ONE file?

To open an .ONE file, you will need to have Microsoft OneNote installed on your computer. Once installed, you can simply double-click the file to open it. Alternatively, you can open OneNote and then go to File > Open to select the .ONE file you want to open.

Can I open an .ONE file without OneNote?

Unfortunately, no. The .ONE file format is specific to Microsoft OneNote and can only be opened with this software. If you do not have OneNote, you can download a free trial version from the Microsoft website or use a different note-taking software that is compatible with .ONE files.

Can I convert an .ONE file to a different format?

Yes, you can export an .ONE file to a different format such as PDF, Word, or HTML using the "Export" function in OneNote. This allows you to share your notes with others who may not have OneNote or to use the information in a different way.

Can I edit an .ONE file?

Yes, you can edit an .ONE file in OneNote. This allows you to make changes to your notes, add new information, or rearrange the content as needed. You can also save the edited file as a new .ONE file or export it to a different format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • darlinclem